Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
all this top 3 hype did you guys forget the actual GOAT Gold 1 CW?

1415071933837_720x450.jpg

People that complain about NYC exclusive drops clearly know nothing about NYC. You have a full time job? Dub. You don't live in downtown or BK? Dub. You don't have an insider telling you
when things are dropping in regards to FCFS drops? Dub. There's barely any advantage if you're a regular person that works and pays bills, you don't have the time or energy to go to these
drops and scrap with these lil high school kids/ full time resellers.

Cant say this enough.

After striking out on Aleali Mays, Gold Top 3 (which I went to complexcon for and struck out due to line cutters), and Off White 1s (which I drove all around LA for raffles) I said I need some sort of consolation prize. These L's have taken a toll on me physically and emotionally (oh and gas aint cheap in Cali after that tax :angry::angry: )
So this third pair of 2013 XQ's will have to do in the mean time :nthat:
upload_2017-11-29_13-31-1.png

After striking out on Aleali Mays, Gold Top 3 (which I went to complexcon for and struck out due to line cutters), and Off White 1s (which I drove all around LA for raffles) I said I need some sort of consolation prize. These L's have taken a toll on me physically and emotionally (oh and gas aint cheap in Cali after that tax :angry::angry: )
So this third pair of 2013 XQ's will have to do in the mean time :nthat:
upload_2017-11-29_13-31-1.png

Honestly I put more into OG releases and trying to complete the original set. All the Retro + are icing on the cake for me. That keeps me grounded. I just got Royals first time last release, but I got them. It's the ciiiiircle of onesssss. It will all come around again. Very nice set there btw.

People that complain about NYC exclusive drops clearly know nothing about NYC. You have a full time job? Dub. You don't live in downtown or BK? Dub. You don't have an insider telling you
when things are dropping in regards to FCFS drops? Dub. There's barely any advantage if you're a regular person that works and pays bills, you don't have the time or energy to go to these
drops and scrap with these lil high school kids/ full time resellers.

Can we just pin this to the front page of NT? They still don’t get it.

Back
Top Bottom