Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have a feeling that both "Miami exclusives" will be re-released later just like Nike's "ComplexCon exclusives"

Speaking of which, got lucky yesterday

20171127_153601-.jpg

:pimp:

i'm so close to buying my luck. i'm trying to talk myself off the ledge of copping off of stockx, but i'm not sure if the value is going to drop or go up soon.

Pinoe said the Rust Pinks and Igloos might drop again around Easter next year on his video last night, he stressed that it hasn't been confirmed yet though.

Now I know how people feel when drops are nyc exclusive only after seeing the igloos and rust pink is Miami exclusive:blush:

People that complain about NYC exclusive drops clearly know nothing about NYC. You have a full time job? Dub. You don't live in downtown or BK? Dub. You don't have an insider telling you
when things are dropping in regards to FCFS drops? Dub. There's barely any advantage if you're a regular person that works and pays bills, you don't have the time or energy to go to these
drops and scrap with these lil high school kids/ full time resellers.

i'm so close to buying my luck. i'm trying to talk myself off the ledge of copping off of stockx, but i'm not sure if the value is going to drop or go up soon.
yea, I just said f it and copped off stockx for a little over $500 even tho the plug says there WILL be a wider release during all star...

Dude just wait.... they will be out again at some point. I just bought 8 pairs of Jordan’s yesterday and today. Am not going to spend over 5 hundred for 1 shoe when I can try again in February.

Back
Top Bottom