Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All i can say is yall better appreciate the 1,s yall have from 2013 till now. Because future 1,s will be harder to get. Add hype to certain 1 CW,s that are limited. Then the people who struck out will be battling for less sought after 1,s released after.

Happy ive been on the 1 train until now. Wonder if resell prices go up on 1,s after the more limited releases after 2018 is done as we enter into 2019 in the future. If the hype for 1,s increases they might.

Making shoes limited won't help a brand if no is buying anyway. The reality is most shoes will sit. Once resellers stop buying Jordans they stop selling out PERIOD.

As long as I get to double up on BC3 & Shadows I'm good.

Well we know Shadows will be a limited GR but attainable like most OG 1s. BC3 numbers will be interesting....they need this to be a huge seller for quarterly profits. Or they can scale it back for hype on a legendary shoe kinda like white/cement 88s. I think there's a good chance Nike Air branded models will go back to being very limited too!

What Jordans sell out besides the hyped ones though? I mean I don’t really care I still buy most but nothing really sells out now a days

What Jordans sell out besides the hyped ones though? I mean I don’t really care I still buy most but nothing really sells out now a days

Most OG colorways that he wore sells out. Some in a few hours...some in a week...some in a month...but they sale! For example we all know Jordan 13s are sitting but it's one of the best selling shoes within the last quarter within the entire shoe industry! My source is NPR's sales report

Most OG colorways that he wore sells out. Some in a few hours...some in a week...some in a month...but they sale! For example we all know Jordan 13s are sitting but it's one of the best selling shoes within the last quarter within the entire shoe industry! My source is NPR's sales report

I wish more people would grasp this concept. Just cause a sneaker doesn't instantly sell out or even make it to outlets, don't mean it doesn't sell.

I'm real disappointed about the rust pink news. But oh well

Man listen....if JB is going back to limited releases, just make the Black Cement 3's abundant before hand so I can bow out.

I hope y’all know the adidas boys gonna be returning soon now that the yeezys aren’t really that exclusive anymore.
383274483726680064.png

Back
Top Bottom