Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does that mean the Bred Toe's are gonna be a Limited GS Lol? Bred 1 numbers or Royal 1 numbers? Hoping for Royal numbers.

Miami done came up man when I was a teenager in miami we aint get nada. The hottest thing in adventura was hot topic and jorneys. Now miami got kith, had supreme x Lv, has tier zero stores, and a niketown. I dont want to hear Nyc gets everything ever again.

Already had the rust pinks on lock from a presale down in Miami(coincidentally), now I gotta see if I can lock in the Igloo too

Art Basal event is next week too. Drop is coming quick

It's going to be a looooooooong 2018 if November and December is any indication of the direction of Jordan Brand. Almost everything unique and worth purchasing is limited except a few gems.

But here's what I really don't understand. Jordan Brand either makes a ton of bad product or an extremely limited amount of good product. The fact that they can't find a middle ground is why they are losing market share. They gotta find balance. My solution is to do pre-orders like Adidas and UA. That guarantees sales!!! It fights initial resale because anyone that wants a pair can simply place an order. I've mentioned this before but folks blew it off. Well Adidas and UA proved that it works. And they did it for their newest flagship product!!!!!!!!!!! There's no point in keeping stuff a secret. We know what products are releasing months and sometimes a year ahead of time LMAO!

I don't mind making some stuff limited, but at least release them on FTL/FA/SNKRS So we can enter those raffles :rofl:

Well in their eyes that makes it a GR lmao!!! But yeah they gotta find balance. But in that statement to share holders they said they would make regional and limited releases. But dang they started doing this asap. And a huge caveat is that Nike/JB thinks some states don't even exist and as if we don't buy shoes across the nation!

NRG for those who want hype

flyknit 1s for everyone else

So TRUE!!!! We can fight back by continuing to let that crap sit. They aren't making any money off NRG releases. Money is made off GRs. If they are smart they will use NRG releases to build hype and test the water. Then boom drop as a GR or limited GR...basically make attainable nationwide. Adidas even did this with Zebras!!! Geez Nike is behind the curve.

I hope y’all know the adidas boys gonna be returning soon now that the yeezys aren’t really that exclusive anymore.

I have been saying this since the UB craze. I was so glad Adidas had the hype train rolling and I wish it had no end in sight. The more eyes off of JB the better for us.

Lmao at people saying its not going to be that bad as far as JB cutting production #. This is even worse. Because the supposedly GR will be Sigs/CW,s that sit. But the sought after CW,s that everyone wants will be limited and hard to get.

Bred Toes will be limited. Whether if theyre Bred/Royal # or lesser. They're going to be hard to get. Might as well add Shadows to that list. There going to get the hype back by doing this also.

Back
Top Bottom