Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screen shot 2017-11-27 at 11.15.32 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2017-11-27 at 11.16.37 PM.jpg

I keep saying... JB keeps the good cws limited to build hype. The retro+ GRs they put out are their less thoughtful designs, put on shelves to sell to the masses when they strike out on the thoughtful limited releases. It’s kind of pathetic on JB’s part tbqh but it’s mostly consumers fault for buying JB’s crappy GRs.
Jordan's GR stuff is gonna continue to sit on shelves with all our money going to resellers due to all these stupid ultra limited releases

Not really sure how to feel just yet but so far Im liking those Chicago royals .. the Black red toes though are a little iffy.

does anyone know of any more places that will hold a lottery of will have them in stock for like 10 seconds

So everyone stashing their duckets for future releases only to find out we have no chance in Hell at obtaining the shoes and each successive shoe thereafter. :lol:

well the good thing is when it gets to a GR that nobody wants, those cats gonna have more than enough bread to cop :lol:

Seems like with rust pinks releasing for Art Basel and these top 3 gold being an “NRG” exclusive JB isn’t playing with going back to hype releases (there was a finance article speaking to them wanting the hype)

My money is on the Tiffany blues being limited as well.

So when we see the bred toes already it’s making me think maybe Nike is splintering releases with limited runs of shoes to build hype and more GR releases (wheats) and hopefully bred toes

Just a theory. Guess we’ll see come February

Nike has to balance a thin line between building hype but year over year margins and profit.
Hype is cool. But if folks can’t buy your shoes they will move onto the next popular thing. I don’t see adidas slowing down or letting up.

*def a little salty we are going back to 2013 Jordan 1 releases lol

Very possible that it goes that way. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the rumors of a wider release of the top 3 down the road. It reminds me of what they did for the AM 1. They released in super limited numbers in March and the hype was soaring through the roof. A poster in that thread said they would restock in Sept. (Ended up being Oct.) but they did eventually re-release. The re-release was still a huge hit since people were fiending for them. It's the first time that I'm aware of that Nike has done something like this so maybe they try to push it here, who knows, just speculation on my part.

That stuff has to be photo shopped ... EB sent that to one guy a million months in advance lol. Possible but not likely.

Back
Top Bottom