• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Even tho there’s no chance I will be able to cop even get a whiff of LVxAJ1 I gotta give props to Kim Jones. Dude is really taking LV in a direction that most high end lines would never dare to go. I wonder how long time LV fans feel about this.

Even tho there’s no chance I will be able to cop even get a whiff of LVxAJ1 I gotta give props to Kim Jones. Dude is really taking LV in a direction that most high end lines would never dare to go. I wonder how long time LV fans feel about this.
they should be happy. LV been jacking JB silhouettes for a minute now.

I got invited to the Nike X LV event.. not sure if its AJ or not - lots of speculation still. Need a formal announcement.

Local Spot did a computer raffle for AleAli 1's. 2,000 entries for Men's sizes. 500 Entries for GS. I had all the homies sign up. Hope I hit on both.

Local Spot did a computer raffle for AleAli 1's. 2,000 entries for Men's sizes. 500 Entries for GS. I had all the homies sign up. Hope I hit on both.
Ya I peeped that on the website as well. I got 2 in for men’s and gs. Good luck man :nthat:mi guess their sending emails tomorrow

My friend had one of his friends hit up State Street to try to grab the code and the employee thought she was going to sell the code :rofl::smh: The guy ended up turning on her location then punching the code in for her. :stoneface: Expecting L's tomorrow. He had about 5 other friends but only 1/6 with the full 10 min HS.

Back
Top Bottom