• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yall want leather quality but copping Jordans? STOP

SBB great quality? yes, in relation to Jordan Brand

I prefer the sails but they arent as good quality as the SBB

at least the SBBs had a unique color blocking to em. sails are just an all white-ish shoe tho. there were dudes in here talking about them like they were the best thing since sliced bread over the summer lol

That’s b/c Sails were good quality and actually attainable.

It’s funny because I think my CM 1s are some of the best quality Jordans I’ve ever owned.

All this Sbb talk, rsbb's are my favorites and I own both

Attachments

• 20171025_230656.jpg
    20171025_230656.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 22
I thought people where just acknowledging the shoes quality more so than the cw itself. Sound familiar? It’s the same **** dudes do when they speak about the SBBs. At least sails can be worn with anything. Try wearing SBBs with anything and clown yourself if you want to.

As a guy who rocks his with anything I gotta disagree with you homie. They are versatile.

Obviously neutral colors like black, white, grey etc don’t apply when I say you can’t where SBB with anything. Hey man actually anyone can do/ wear whatever they want tho, what do I know? I was just making a point. If one wants to rock SBBs with a blue or purple shirt, be my guest. Better yet have a ball.

I really want a pair of jordan 1 chicagos. Found a used pair in my size of 2013 chicagos for 175 on ebay, and am debating purchasing. I know the 2013 version has the jordan logo instead of the nike air logo (not a big deal for me), but how's the quality and comfort of 2013 vs 2015 chicago? I heard 2015 chicago is overall better quality, so hesitating purchasing 2013 chicago

I swear some people don't have SBB's or people just have different opinions. My SBB's were a lot better (comfort wise) than most, if not all my 1's. And @theltrain saying Yin/yangs "is good stuff"? Those things are horrible imo.

I really want a pair of jordan 1 chicagos. Found a used pair in my size of 2013 chicagos for 175 on ebay, and am debating purchasing. I know the 2013 version has the jordan logo instead of the nike air logo (not a big deal for me), but how's the quality and comfort of 2013 vs 2015 chicago? I heard 2015 chicago is overall better quality, so hesitating purchasing 2013 chicago

Just get the 2015's fam

That's too low. Depends on what size you wear. There are some used on GOAT size 10.5-11 for $350. Probably going to be looking close to $400 for a VNDS pair

That's too low. Depends on what size you wear. There are some used on GOAT size 10.5-11 for $350. Probably going to be looking close to $400 for a VNDS pair

I got big feet. Wear a size 14 in jordans. dammm, out of my price range. Man, I'll think it over but I may still want to cop a 2013 chicago if it's cheaper. Are the 2013 chicago really that crappy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom