Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But people are paying for the greatest leather in the history of shoes. Seems like a fair price :lol:

i got a feeling you might be being sarcastic....but if not....greatest leather in the history of shoes? not even close. maybe greatest leather in the history of jordans.

Last edited:
Will be rocking my sbb again on Halloween.
Today:
image.jpg

For $900, you can buy at least 3 other desirable 1s, I find that insanity. The only sneaker I have spent that one, was a HyperAdapt, but that was a bit of an exception and not the norm.

But there’s people paying $1800 for fragment 1’s lol

SBB are the only shoes to this day i didnt pay retail for (team retail or die) bought for $250, and I thought that was crazy

$900 though cot dam glad i made that move

But there’s people paying $1800 for fragment 1’s lol

I guess I can get it from a possible collector perspective, and the fact that only so many have been made, but just not for me. I wear all of my Js and other Nike's, and I don't get any just to have them or to keep them in boxes. You can buy a real nice line-ups of others 1s with that money, as I said before.

SMDH

SBB are now officially "the ones that got away", for me. I always liked them and wanted them (entered raffle for them 1st and then TD 350 as a backup, won the 350, rest was history) but I'll never pay that much for them. I dislike the way people have hyped them up and go on and on about the quality when the cw has always been just ok at best. Dudes love to say sails and other stuff is overrated but how are SBB not as well? No way in hell they should be going for that much :smh:. I'm sure I'll get hate for this post but I could care less knowing that's just what certain members do. Have at it.

SMDH

SBB are now officially "the ones that got away", for me. I always liked them and wanted them (entered raffle for them 1st and then TD 350 as a backup, won the 350, rest was history) but I'll never pay that much for them. I dislike the way people have hyped them up and go on and on about the quality when the cw has always been just ok at best. Dudes love to say sails and other stuff is overrated but how are SBB not as well? No way in hell they should be going for that much :smh:. I'm sure I'll get hate for this post but I could care less knowing that's just what certain members do. Have at it.
I agree. Looking back, I wished I would've grabbed a pair due to how much I hear about their quality, but I passed because of the colorway, and not really tripping about not owning them. They're a solid shoe, but orange has never been my jam.

SMDH

I feel the same...color way is not that great. Super over ratted shoe. All this talk about the quality this quality that was getting ridiculous. Shoe got way to hyped up...I would never pay more than $200 for that color way. Passed at retail and could care less.

I got retail SBB's, my boy recently purchased some reps and wow leather shape and all they look spot on

SMDH

at least the SBBs had a unique color blocking to em. sails are just an all white-ish shoe tho. there were dudes in here talking about them like they were the best thing since sliced bread over the summer lol

Back
Top Bottom