Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The quality is overated on SBB, as some have mentioned, only some portions are plush, the black panels are pretty standard JB quality...but to knock their quality altogether is also blasphemous

at least the SBBs had a unique color blocking to em. sails are just an all white-ish shoe tho. there were dudes in here talking about them like they were the best thing since sliced bread over the summer lol

I thought people where just acknowledging the shoes quality more so than the cw itself. Sound familiar? It’s the same **** dudes do when they speak about the SBBs. At least sails can be worn with anything. Try wearing SBBs with anything and clown yourself if you want to.

Last edited:
I thought people where just acknowledging the shoes quality more so than the cw itself. Sound familiar? It’s the same **** dudes do when they speak about the SBBs. At lease sails can be worn with anything. Trying wearing SBBs with anything and clown yourself if you want to.
SBBs aren't even hard to rock, what are you talking about dog? I bet the reason why people complain is because they don't know how to even dress nicely which is why people seem to have trouble with it. Idk what to tell you because I can wear the SBBs easily with fits. It ain't hard to do at all

Most I mean willing to pay is 500 for SBB DS or VNDS. So I guess I'm never getting a pair lol.

Last edited:
I agree. Looking back, I wished I would've grabbed a pair due to how much I hear about their quality, but I passed because of the colorway, and not really tripping about not owning them. They're a solid shoe, but orange has never been my jam.

I myself had a choice between them or the 1s that released in May so I went with the latter. In the end original colorway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>retro + colorway

He's a single father of 2 who can't afford the real deal, that's nothing to be ashamed of - anything i respect him more then being a fool paying so much for a legit pair
Being a father doesn’t have anything to do with it I’m a father and I would never rock some fakes especially if I knew they were fake. If I can’t afford something I want i most definitely don’t purchase replica merchandise just me tho.

Sbb= Dope man Fresh. Goes with everything. Can't wait for the alternate cw. Whatever that might look like. It's equally both The colors and quality that set it off.

Lol at Sails quality being as good as SBB. I own a pair of SBB and I do think they’re overrated but the quality on sails ain’t close to the SBB. You want quality? Check out the UNC’s. Those are SOFT.

It's different situation for all people. I have friends that rock fake stuff like yeezys but I don't care. As long as people are happy with what they buy I can't knock them for it nor should I care

I agree with you 100% what other people put on their feet doesn't concern me, I just made the comment saying the materials on the reps are amazing most people wouldn't be able to call them out

I agree with you 100% what other people put on their feet doesn't concern me, I just made the comment saying the materials on the reps are amazing most people wouldn't be able to call them out
yeah I get it and another thing too is that a lot of people simply can't cop the stuff because they don't go as hard for this stuff as we do either lol. My friends have asked about how to get limited kicks and they just can't deal with all the headaches of trying to cop lol

Man I remember when SBB's 1st dropped no one around here really cared for them. I was able to pick up multiple pairs with ease. I had a hard time getting rid of extra pairs. I had almost regretted it. Everyone hated the color way. People complained the color way wasn't OG. That why would they put the Nike Air branding on it. Now everyone wants them. All of a sudden they're one of the most sought out releases of all time. I just don't get it how orange became everyone's favorite color all of a sudden.

Like someone else said in this thread earlier. Quality is subjective to some people. Yall really think its a huge quality difference between 5 different shoes at the same price point lol. JB is just using good quality materials on different parts of the shoes on different releases. The colored parts on the Black/Red and Black/Royals aee quality materials. The black is so so. Quality materials on SBB are on the sides and colored portions. UNC,s,Chi,s,BT,s ,Storm Blue are basically the same shoe,just different color blocking. I got ahold of some Sails for the first time earlier today. Sides,back,collar,front have quality materials. But its not a hyped up CW/Shoe. So most are going to down play the shoe or just straight up sleep on it. Because people online arent hyping it up.

Back
Top Bottom