• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
List of stores for the Aleali 1’s

The Aleali May Air Jordan 1 ‘Satin Shadows’ is available from Grade School – Adult sizing at select retailers on 10.28.17:

North America

RSVP Gallery

A Ma Maniere Atlanta

Wish Atlanta

Nike Lab NYC -21 Mercer

Haven Canada

Bodega Boston

Cncpts Boston + New York

International Boston

Kith New York + Brooklyn

Ubiq Philadelphia

Social Status Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Houston

St Alfreds Chicago

32 South State Chicago

Xhibition Cleveland

Social Status Houston

Blends Los Angeles

Undefeated Los Angeles

Politics Louisiana

Feature Las Vegas

Oneness Kentucky

Shoe Gallery Miami

Solefly Miami

Crème Norfolk

Trophy Room Orlando

UBIQ Philadelphia

Social Status Pittsburgh

The Darkside Initiative San Francisco

Capsule Toronto

Livestock Toronto

306 Yonge Toronto

Europe / U.K.

Patta Amsterdam

Oquim Amsterdam

Si Vas Descalzo Barcelona

Lmtd Editions Barcelona

Overkill Berlin

Kickz Berlin

Bottega Back Door Bologna

Foot Patrol London

Sneakers N Stuff London

Si Vas Descalzo Madrid

One Block Down Milan

BSTN Munich

End Clothing Newcastle

Shinzo Paris

Opium Paris

Sneakers N Stuff Stockholm

Titolo Zurich

Jordan Bastille Paris

Concepts Dubai

290 SQM Istanbul

Deal Beijing

Yaxin Beijing

8 Wellington Hong Kong

Jordan 1 Hongxing Chengdu

Jordan Beijing The Place Beijing

Jordan 139 Nan Dong Shanghai

Jordan Songgao Taipei

Jordan Ximenting Taipei

Jordan Parc Central Guangzhou

WZK Shanghai

DOE Shanghai, Zhongyang

Phantaci Taipei

Kinetics Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

Sports Lab Shinjuko, Tokyo

Shinsaibashi, Osaka

[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear some people don't have SBB's or people just have different opinions. My SBB's were a lot better (comfort wise) than most, if not all my 1's. And @theltrain saying Yin/yangs "is good stuff"? Those things are horrible imo.
Yeah, I like them, feel pretty soft.

69F2BB18-C4D5-4958-8CCB-01E0AB87CD1B.jpeg

https://en.titolo.ch/aj-1-fleece-jacket

077D16AD-19B5-4EBB-AAAF-8A62285D9557.jpeg

https://en.titolo.ch/aj-1-fleece-pullover-hoodie

61216482-26B5-4EE9-BB41-2887BD49BA6D.jpeg

https://en.titolo.ch/aj-1-fleece-pullover-hoodie

#cozyboyz for real but pass.

I prolly haven’t copped any JB apparel in at least a decade. How’s the sizing of their ish now and days. Feature Boutique almost got me to cave last week and cop the flyknit tech fleece outfit but my size was gone during their 50% off.

Again, quality is in the eye of the beholder. My RSSBs are totally fine for me, and higher quality compared to other 1s I own.

Just can't agree, if you ever wonder what people mean by describing "plastic" leather these would be it. I have roughly 15 pairs of 1's and the orange on the reverse is by far the worse out of all my pairs :smh: It's still a great looking shoe, I'm never the one to knock quality but JB could've done better.

Just can't agree, if you ever wonder what people mean by describing "plastic" leather these would be it. I have roughly 15 pairs of 1's and the orange on the reverse is by far the worse out of all my pairs :smh: It's still a great looking shoe, I'm never the one to knock quality but JB could've done better.
No when people say plasitc leather they are referring to 13 Chicago’s. Compare 13 Chicago’s with rssb’s then we will talk about plastic leather

#cozyboyz for real but pass.

I prolly haven’t copped any JB apparel in at least a decade. How’s the sizing of their ish now and days. Feature Boutique almost got me to cave last week and cop the flyknit tech fleece outfit but my size was gone during their 50% off.

TTS just copped the Melo hoodie. Fits perfect

You guys realie people love the SBB because the colorway, it’s not mainly the materials

Same **** on the royal and banned that recently released

I really want a pair of jordan 1 chicagos. Found a used pair in my size of 2013 chicagos for 175 on ebay, and am debating purchasing. I know the 2013 version has the jordan logo instead of the nike air logo (not a big deal for me), but how's the quality and comfort of 2013 vs 2015 chicago? I heard 2015 chicago is overall better quality, so hesitating purchasing 2013 chicago

You don't want those. They're straight pleather. They're bad quality for a mid.

I really want a pair of jordan 1 chicagos. Found a used pair in my size of 2013 chicagos for 175 on ebay, and am debating purchasing. I know the 2013 version has the jordan logo instead of the nike air logo (not a big deal for me), but how's the quality and comfort of 2013 vs 2015 chicago? I heard 2015 chicago is overall better quality, so hesitating purchasing 2013 chicago

Don't do it the fit of '13s are off with a slimmer instep compared to the '15.

I honestly like both SBB because my favorite color is orange. Not enough to pay 700 for a pair of the OGs though :smh:. Pure hype imo

Back
Top Bottom