Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_7529.PNG
If
RSSB, Black Toes and Royal 1's restocked on Nike in GS sizing.

And looks like Quai 54 (GS) might be headed to a restock.,,,

Metalic red. size 8, 8.5 or 9.5 on nike.

Patience is key. I kept checking ever other minute and sizes keep popping up & going. App just confirmed my 8 and 8.5.

Was this announced anywhere or did you find it by luck?

not sure how others came to it but I didn't see it announced .... just check the app 1s from time to time to see if anything is restocking (like the Wings a couple of weeks ago). Usually, I'll go through and see if the 'sold out' button is replaced with a notify (which then I'll get a push notification when it restocks) or a price is replaced. For the royals yesterday scrolled through and at the bottom it had big kids with price ...

honestly, going back to when nike used to do restocks on like wednesday evenings heading into the holiday season has me trolling for possible restocks around this time of the year.

True but in the end

Are you paying $800 to collect and wear because of some material or because of the colorway?

9/10 anyone who pays $800 for the shoe is buying for the hype (regardless the colorway). It's hyped because of the material not the color

Could be both. More so the colorblocking for me.

I took my wife around with me to double up on tickets for the SBB release because of the cw. These shoes are beautiful, but I didn't realize how nice they were until I had them in hand. A lot of people didn't come around until they seen how great the material was. Not saying anyone on here, but hypebeast are "leather experts" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom