Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I took my wife around with me to double up on tickets for the SBB release because of the cw. These shoes are beautiful, but I didn't realize how nice they were until I had them in hand. A lot of people didn't come around until they seen how great the material was. Not saying anyone on here, but hypebeast are "leather experts" :lol:
Marketing to drive up the hype.

CW>Limited>Materials in order.

Seeing the resale value now, sucks for those(I included) who missed out on it earlier.

I think I may have misworded what I previously said. I agree people love this shoe because of the cw. I was being sarcastic because everyone is always talking about the material of the shoe ALWAYS, never the color-blocking. I wish they release every color imaginable with this color blocking in OG form. I would probably buy every pair

A lot of people hype this show up because of the material though. That's what they're usually talking about everytime I enter this thread
So true and the most hyped shoe out now is a knitted sock sitting on a outsole, go figure. That’s why I don’t get the flyknit 1 hate but I understand it, the same ones talking about some leather are the same ones screaming death to flyknit...

Speaking of hype

Wavy toebox baby

D5F984D8-B719-4FA2-A2BB-89D5549C9189.jpeg

I like the Bred Flynits. Picked up a pair using a few rewards codes. That's where it ends though.

I don't plan on going crazy and buying flynit 1 anything from here on out. Kinda bought them just to have.

I know you posted that raffle list, can you post it again please?
Wait, was your first post about the Aleali 1’s or Off-White 1’s? Because if you were talking about the Off-whites, I think I might have misunderstood your post thinking you were referring to the Aleali 1’s

Off Whites

I'm trying to find a spot in So Cal thats a online raffle instore pick up

not a instore raffle
My fault. I thought you were taking about the Aleali 1’s. All current raffles are only for the Euro/UK region

The US raffles starts Nov 9th.

My fault. I thought you were taking about the Aleali 1’s. All current raffles are only for the Euro/UK region

The US raffles starts Nov 9th.

I thought the raffles were supposed to start today and in-store pickups on the 9th? Even the off white store in NY has that structure for their raffles.

Back
Top Bottom