Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
22554361_10210609959673346_1199402439_n.png

Another pic of the wheats

I cannot believe - CAN-NOT BE-LIEVE - how much that t-shirt is selling for. If people in this country are willing to pay $900 for a gatdam t-shirt (which some could say was overpriced to begin with at $54 or whatever it was), well... we as a nation deserve whatever hellish fate we're marching towards.

And people are paying 2, 3, 4 thousand dollars for shoes

Same thing :lol:

If I'm dropping multiple stacks on a pair of shoes it better be some designer shoes or some dress shoes for a dope suit.

Not dropping stacks for street wear or some sneakers. Now, if I'm putting together a suit and need some loafers or wingtips and I can afford it, pulling out some momey for YSL or Tom Ford etc because you can wear for free time and for work.

But people dropping 2 stacks on some Off-White 1's? I don't get it, but hey, that's your money for some $190 sneakers.

100%.

I find it funny when people don’t realize that money is relative-if you hang around a bunch of middle class or poor people, they will be shocked at how people spend money. People who are well off enough to make their money/investments work for them, usually don’t sweat expenses like this because they are buying things they actually enjoy, regardless of cost.

If I'm dropping multiple stacks on a pair of shoes it better be some designer shoes or some dress shoes for a dope suit.

Not dropping stacks for street wear or some sneakers. Now, if I'm putting together a suit and need some loafers or wingtips and I can afford it, pulling out some momey for YSL or Tom Ford etc because you can wear for free time and for work.

But people dropping 2 stacks on some Off-White 1's? I don't get it, but hey, that's your money for some $190 sneakers.

I rarely promote a brand I don't have an investment in but check out Scarpe di Bianco https://scarpedibianco.com.

Way better quality and looks (to me) than YSL, Tom Ford, and others.

Everybody keeps talking about Sails on here. Hows the quality on them? And if there so good. Why aren't anybody on here posting pictures wearing them. I just want to know because im thinking about copping a pair.
Amazing quality I dont own them yet but I saw in store. Even the GS sizes are butter

I so F'd up my Laser Frag custom. I made the mistake of acetoning the WHOLE damn shoe, not thinking to just leave the white panels alone. So when I re-painted the white parts like a total a-hole they looked all glossy and artificial. Now I need to basically strip the whole damn shoe back down and re-do it from scratch (other than tongue and sole). Sooooooo mad at myself :smh:
Use some Angelus matte finisher and you will be good bro!

Pass on wheat for me if this is all JB will be offering for the rest of the year than its money saved for me, I'm not too big on solid colored 1s.

Sidenote: Just bought a 2nd pair of 01 royals though had to get a proper size 13, my 14 was feeling too big and I've worn them to death.

Truly insane what people are paying for Frags.

I don't think I could ever do it. I do actually like the shoe though.

They need to release a non Frag version of this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom