• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
02771D3C-3C89-4CCB-843D-B43FBBBBD0E3.jpeg
Some old Chicago's today

It’s over bro
Pretty much!...8, 10 and everything else is 13-18. 50 listings. I could have bought from the link posted the other day for 80 bucks....:rolleyes I messed up big time>
At least I have a pair on ice and another on the way now :nthat::pimp::smokin

Sails and Aleali may are my next pick ups. Debating on waets. I'm thinking about doubling up and painting the midsole white w/ gum bottom on one pair

Stupidity is a common trend in today’s youth.

Money from a hype beast is money regardless. Take their disposable income and disposable knowledge and reap the rewards. It's sad because it's never been easier to make money for doing nothing (reselling) and people are willing to pay more than ever.

Definitely sell the T and you have a good chunk towards Frags. If the SBB are a 2nd DS pair then definitely sell them and get your Frags because you know you'll actually wear them. Rather than have a T that's not worth wearing and a 2nd pair that might not see the light of day.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Maybe the most accurate saying of all time.

Ok, stupid question-do frags have glitter ?
Yea they can, my pair develops it a little bit

Truly insane what people are paying for Frags.

I don't think I could ever do it. I do actually like the shoe though.

They need to release a non Frag version of this colorway.
I’m so glad I was able to pick up my pair last year for the “low” relatively speaking

Also how limited are these satin 1 shadows looking

Use some Angelus matte finisher and you will be good bro!

Yeah I did, and still didn't look right. I need to strip the white right off and re-paint it, but since I'll probably mess up the black & royal parts, too, I'm just gonna strip the whole thing and do it all again. Gonna need a LOT of acetone, I think...

According to that jordan.com website

Shattered backboards didnt exist:lol:

Back
Top Bottom