Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Didn't think I'd come across unicorns so had to sell my size 12s asap. 9999999 on the size tag and unnumbered
upload_2017-10-17_16-53-50.png

I will pass on any flyknits with a white toebox and/or any flyknits that are primarily white.
I have two German shepherds who step all over my shoes and I live in the country.
My ocd would give me a mid day anxiety attack wearing a pair with those types of color blocking.
I'm shaking just typing this....thinking about looking down on white flyknit with stains, hell nah.

Lol, same boat here. Only mine's a greyhound.

sidenote: Bought a pair of Chicagos this weekend off stockX.
I no longer have a truck and gave plasma three times last week to get them, seems worth it.

:wow:

:lol:

My bad. I just see people online saying the leather on Sails are on SBB level. But i just dont see alot of pictures of them posted on here. Some of the pictures ive seen of them online look good. Then some dont look that good. Thats why ive been hesitant on copping.

I will pass on any flyknits with a white toebox and/or any flyknits that are primarily white.
I have two German shepherds who step all over my shoes and I live in the country.
My ocd would give me a mid day anxiety attack wearing a pair with those types of color blocking.
I'm shaking just typing this....thinking about looking down on white flyknit with stains, hell nah.

sidenote: Bought a pair of Chicagos this weekend off stockX.
I no longer have a truck and gave plasma three times last week to get them, seems worth it.
Gonna keep them DS until I can walk again, after I heal from the pain of getting kicked in the junk by the price.

Fav post of the day....all I can think about is your dog's salt levels rising while you take him for a walk --

I so F'd up my Laser Frag custom. I made the mistake of acetoning the WHOLE damn shoe, not thinking to just leave the white panels alone. So when I re-painted the white parts like a total a-hole they looked all glossy and artificial. Now I need to basically strip the whole damn shoe back down and re-do it from scratch (other than tongue and sole). Sooooooo mad at myself :smh:

Nah I got a Brooklyn box logo and sbb. Think I’m gonna make it happen.

I cannot believe - CAN-NOT BE-LIEVE - how much that t-shirt is selling for. If people in this country are willing to pay $900 for a gatdam t-shirt (which some could say was overpriced to begin with at $54 or whatever it was), well... we as a nation deserve whatever hellish fate we're marching towards.

I cannot believe - CAN-NOT BE-LIEVE - how much that t-shirt is selling for. If people in this country are willing to pay $900 for a gatdam t-shirt (which some could say was overpriced to begin with at $54 or whatever it was), well... we as a nation deserve whatever hellish fate we're marching towards.
Stupidity is a common trend in today’s youth.

Stupidity is a common trend in today’s youth.

Money from a hype beast is money regardless. Take their disposable income and disposable knowledge and reap the rewards. It's sad because it's never been easier to make money for doing nothing (reselling) and people are willing to pay more than ever.

Definitely sell the T and you have a good chunk towards Frags. If the SBB are a 2nd DS pair then definitely sell them and get your Frags because you know you'll actually wear them. Rather than have a T that's not worth wearing and a 2nd pair that might not see the light of day.

Money from a hype beast is money regardless. Take their disposable income and disposable knowledge and reap the rewards. It's sad because it's never been easier to make money for doing nothing (reselling) and people are willing to pay more than ever.

Definitely sell the T and you have a good chunk towards Frags. If the SBB are a 2nd DS pair then definitely sell them and get your Frags because you know you'll actually wear them. Rather than have a T that's not worth wearing and a 2nd pair that might not see the light of day.
Those are my thoughts exactly. I have to find a place that takes PayPal (does fc)? Stockx doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom