Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder how the satin/corduroy shadow 1s will do upon release. Doesn't seem to be much hype around them, which I like if true.

I’m assuming because there’s “no hype” they will be limited :lol:

Well I'm just assuming there is little hype because I haven't seen much about it. But I know there will be those who come out the woodwork closer to release.

They are supposed to be limited anyway though. Which is what I'm worried about personally.

IMG_1810.JPG
Really? As a mistake? Or Nike actually released some in stores?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought SBBs were draw only.

Got mine from local Mom and Pop

Really don’t understand the flyknit hate they ain’t gonna stop making leather 1s it’s just an alternative. They Uber comfy too and you never have to worry about creasing. Some acting like they bobos it’s still JB Nike. I’m on every cw that appeals to me...
imho nike is diluting the silhouette. doing way too much. what's next, a vapormax mid soles? keep it og, slow down, and release colorways that are due for a retro. but again, it's just one man's opinion.

I wonder how the satin/corduroy shadow 1s will do upon release. Doesn't seem to be much hype around them, which I like if true.

considering how POMBs went ... I am expecting a hurdle or two for getting them even for the GS sizes.

imho nike is diluting the silhouette. doing way too much. what's next, a vapormax mid soles? keep it og, slow down, and release colorways that are due for a retro. but again, it's just one man's opinion.

i get you that JB is doing the most with the 1s silhouette (ie: deconstructs, flyknits, rare airs/rare airs v2s, 1.5s, ultras, et al) but we are still getting OG colorways including those that had previously dropped just a few years earlier (circa 2013). i suspect with 2018 possibly closing out the OG retro 1s ... JB is getting 'fancy' for the young ones who are like 'mike who'.

Jordan 1s have always been bastardized.

With that said, I should probably purchase a few more CWs before the prices surge.

Everybody keeps talking about Sails on here. Hows the quality on them? And if there so good. Why aren't anybody on here posting pictures wearing them. I just want to know because im thinking about copping a pair.

Got a bunch of Suit Supply suits im tryna get rid of for the low. Mostly size 40-42R let me know if anyone's interested.

Everybody keeps talking about Sails on here. Hows the quality on them? And if there so good. Why aren't anybody on here posting pictures wearing them. I just want to know because im thinking about copping a pair.

I actually own doubles of sails and may triple once they hit under 80 at my local.....

Been wearing the first pair a ton I just don't really post alot of pics.... Its a cool shoe tho.

Back
Top Bottom