• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A752ACBD-1C77-4ED9-85D0-8C5CFA18CF6C.jpeg

http://www.jordan.com/collection/air-jordan-1

I think those are ‘13’s :nerd:
Yea but they're fake '13s. When they originally came out, there was a fluent breakdown on how to spot for fakes and this is clearly a fake pair from the swoosh to the sheen of the leather. I could get down to more specifics but why bother it's fake

Haven't bought a pair of 1's since the all-star joints. Probably check out the corduroy pair though. If not I'm done til Shadows.......

Yea but they're fake '13s. When they originally came out, there was a fluent breakdown on how to spot for fakes and this is clearly a fake pair from the swoosh to the sheen of the leather. I could get down to more specifics but why bother it's fake
Always good to educate others. We have so much misinformation on these forums thats its good to help others so that they don't get got.

2pacalyse Can you elaborate more on the swoosh please? Is it because it under the heel leather?

I remember there was a thread specifically for the 2013 black/reds. Does anyone have the link?

Last edited:
IMG_7451.PNG
when are the off white x AJ1 collab gonna be releasing sheesh

according to the leak ... the top of november: stores getting will start communicating as early as next week with the 1s being among the first for raffles --

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom