Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sidenote: Those so called “shadows” named after that girl should’ve been GS or better yet women exclusive don’t y’all think?
I disagree. From what I've seen on NT and heard from around the internet, more people are usually disappointed when something is only GS/women's as opposed to when it's a wider release. As for this pair, it's just a black and silver/grey shoe. And they're not so much "named after that girl"; rather Aleali May designed them. I personally think they're just fine as a men's shoe. They remind me of the 2001 Jordan 1+ in metallic grey/silver. I had actually thought of dying the nubuck on my old pair to black which would have been very similar to Aleali May's...

Fragment Fridays @ work
20171020_082217.jpg

Attachments

• 20171020_082217.jpg
    20171020_082217.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 4
Gotta love the 01s :pimp:

Sidenote: Those so called “shadows” named after that girl should’ve been GS or better yet women exclusive don’t y’all think?

Do they help with ovulation ....cause yeah they should be a 'women's exclusive' then . Honestly I get the material tactileness might be too much for purist of the sillouette but most of the elements have been seen on the 1 before - the chenille swoosh (a low pile version on the Celtic 1s), silvery/glittery heel/collar (anniversary 1s).

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think those Off White 1s are trash, along with the rest of Virgils crap. I honestly don't find anything good looking about them. If they weren't limited, I don't think anyone would give AF about them. "AIR" my ***.
What they should all have is "CREATIVITY" or "GOOD DESIGN" or "THIS PASSES AS BEING CONSIDERED FIRE SNEAKER DESIGN" on the side. With the qoute marks in flashing lights.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think those Off White 1s are trash, along with the rest of Virgils crap. I honestly don't find anything good looking about them. If they weren't limited, I don't think anyone would give AF about them. "AIR" my ***.
What they should all have is "CREATIVITY" or "GOOD DESIGN" or "THIS PASSES AS BEING CONSIDERED FIRE SNEAKER DESIGN" on the side. With the qoute marks in flashing lights.
Like I said before, if some dude from "middle of nowhere", USA, went into his grandmothers sewing kit, and customed a pair of his Chicagos to look just like these, and walked around wearing them, he'd be the meme of the month. But they weren't. They were customed by a guy who's been Kanye's Creative Director for over a decade, and has a Milan-based fashion line. And they're limited and being worn by every who's who. Not my cup of tea in terms of looks, but that's how the world works. Not gonna knock his hustle.

Currently looking for a pair of black toe 1’s or chicago 1’s but don’t know where to search more smh

Back
Top Bottom