Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C2D38848-6EB8-42AE-9AF1-6CBA2315555F.jpeg
On Eastbay too

Not sure how the black fits in...Its not Marlins related...Yankees used black pinstripes in 1912, so theres that...road jerseys are primarily gray, but with really dark navy lettering (i think).

thumb.aspx

I can't quite grasp why you even care about the who or why; do you like the shoes?

Well here's the grasp, I care because I still care about one my favorite brands.. Jordan brand.

Do I like the shoes? No not really.

Even though I disagree with most of what one of my favorite brands are doing with collabs I still want to be informed about them.

Well here's the grasp, I care because I still care about one my favorite brands.. Jordan brand.

Do I like the shoes? No not really.

Even though I disagree with most of what one of my favorite brands are doing with collabs I still want to be informed about them.

I'd understand that desire to just be informed if you didn't then dismiss her as blogger and start posting the word clout over and over again once you obtained some clarity :lol:

It came across to me less like you just wanted to know who she was and more like you wanted to know if she was "worthy" of being able to collaborate with the brand.

I agree that they should bring Vashtie back for more collaborations though.

i mean if they dropped a Hitler AJI would you cop bc they looked good?

:stoneface:

You know good and well that this is a trash analogy.

Absolutely!

:lol:

I'd understand that desire to just be informed if you didn't then dismiss her as blogger and start posting the word clout over and over again once you obtained some clarity :lol:

It came across to me less like you just wanted to know who she was and more like you wanted to know if she was "worthy" of being able to collaborate with the brand.

I agree that they should bring Vashtie back for more collaborations though.

:stoneface:

You know good and well that this is a trash analogy.

:lol:
i know lmao

I wasn’t super impressed with the fly knots after initially tying my bred pair on but they’ve grown on me enough to cop royals and now the shadows.

I keep thinking they will eventually make really cool vacation shoes when I’m out and about with my son at like Disney or something. I could be way off but I’m hoping future me isn’t like wtf did I buy these for.

How did Hitler come into the picture?:lol:
Anyway, I’m very curious to see official pics on those Re2pect 1’s

:lol: Some funny comments this morning. What's up brother? I've been meaning to send you something. :pimp:

Isn't it strange how quiet and simple the releases were this year yet, it feels it's about to explode!

:lol: Some funny comments this morning. What's up brother? I've been meaning to send you something. :pimp:

Isn't it strange how quiet and simple the releases were this year yet, it feels it's about to explode!
Just hanging in there day-by-day :nthat:

No need to send me anything. Did I ever send you the 2 new AJ1FAM stickers I had made?

Back
Top Bottom