Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8172.JPG IMG_8171.JPG
Today

I don't think you're raiders fan bias. These shoes clean looking and very comfortable

IMG_5366.JPG

Thicker blue insole w/ embroidered black leather. Corduroy inside heel and the chenille is a nice touch.

Beautiful shoe i neeeeeed!! will b a L tho !

I'm a Mets fan from New York but I think those Derek Jeter ones are pretty nice I might cop them but definitely wouldn't throw on a Yankee fitted LOL

Any 1 with a jumpman is no bueno for me. That NA has spoiled me. Any 1 with the jumpman logo on it cheapens the look of it in my opinion. I want that Gucci CW (Red/Green). Its fire to me. But that Jumpman on the tongue and back kills it to me. Take the jumpman off the back. And put NA and it wouldve been a classic.

I dont have any Jumpman 1,s. I dont ever plan on having any either. It throws the entire look of the shoe off. Whoever thought of throwing the big cloth with the jumpman on there tongue needs to be banned from there HQ.

S/o the Transformers/nice kicks tee. That was a nice collection my coworker developed with NK.

Tee and the chi’s

It really was, I've been looking for the shirt ever since it released and found someone selling one on eBay during the summer. Also your coworker has done a very great job, the shirt designs are my favorite.

Any 1 with a jumpman is no bueno for me. That NA has spoiled me. Any 1 with the jumpman logo on it cheapens the look of it in my opinion. I want that Gucci CW (Red/Green). Its fire to me. But that Jumpman on the tongue and back kills it to me. Take the jumpman off the back. And put NA and it wouldve been a classic.

I dont have any Jumpman 1,s. I dont ever plan on having any either. It throws the entire look of the shoe off. Whoever thought of throwing the big cloth with the jumpman on there tongue needs to be banned from there HQ.

Jumpman 1s are hideous tbqh, completely ruins any pair of 1s.

Back
Top Bottom