Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Flyknit chi and Shadows. Yet no Gatorade. I think they scrapped it. Jeter cw sounds boring. Hope it's not tho

Having a tough time figuring out which shoes to wear with my outfit tomorrow

2153_9833_001_f.jpg
b193a2051a874f0e76c1b97c7a9a9877_9df170c5-3070-4683-905b-4807cfe2d97d_1024x1024.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-varsity-red-chicago-bulls.jpg
555088_001_E_PREM.jpg

I might be too late. It's fall, so I would do either top W/ black jeans and the breds or shadows.

Any word why black toes soaring in price??? I know around here they wasn't in stores like banneds or royals tho. Glad to see people appreciate em. One of my favorite shoes ever and the blue hook up etnies lmao.

So far all we got is State Street in Chicago. I would assume RSVP since she apparently use to work there.

Hoping we get more information about where they will be dropping soon. Hell even an online retailer or two would be nice.

Jumpman 1s are hideous tbqh, completely ruins any pair of 1s.
i only hate the jumpman on the heel (where it never was) but replacing nike air branding with a jumpman is the logical thing to do since it is a jordan and it is his brand and not just nike anymore but adding a jumpman where nothing was before is truly a slap in the face of the jordan 1

Nike either gonna upload on SNKRS the day before the release and do a draw or, release on nikelab is what I am thinking will happen

Man I live in Wisconsin and even though I have a better chance getting the "Chicago only" stuff I'd still much rather Nike just does that type of stuff online only with some sort of drawing.

Whenever its a city exclusive I just assume I'm gonna take a L and don't even bother putting in the work. I could definitely take that 2 hour trip down to the Chi but I'd be kinda mad I wasted my time if I didn't hit (or have another reason to be there)

Kinda hating that these are gonna be a pain in the *** to get. I been a fan of the color way etc from the initial pics.

It sucks bevause JB does all these leaks so we can get excited about something we can truly never own. I’d rather just not know about them if that’s the case.

it's like all the fine fitness models on IG. 98% of women don't look like that and you can never have em |l

it's like all the fine fitness models on IG. 98% of women don't look like that and you can never have em |l

Man I stopped following about 95% of the thirst traps like a year or two ago when I started getting serious with my girl (although I still want parts of #teacherbae)

Them joints will have you feeling like you need to be in them streets even when **** great at home lol.

Man I stopped following about 95% of the thirst traps like a year or two ago when I started getting serious with my girl (although I still want parts of #teacherbae)

Them joints will have you feeling like you need to be in them streets even when **** great at home lol.

The worst part is how pathetic the men in the comments section are tbqh. You know most of those dudes are broke and/or fat and ugly, living at home at their mom’s place lol No idea why those dudes don’t get that being creepy in the comments section will get you nowhere.

Man I live in Wisconsin and even though I have a better chance getting the "Chicago only" stuff I'd still much rather Nike just does that type of stuff online only with some sort of drawing.

Whenever its a city exclusive I just assume I'm gonna take a L and don't even bother putting in the work. I could definitely take that 2 hour trip down to the Chi but I'd be kinda mad I wasted my time if I didn't hit (or have another reason to be there)

The draw is wack bro. Ppl just make 1992238748292 accounts and clean shop every time

Back
Top Bottom