Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok Nt'ers I need your opinions... I'm torn between the Breds, Top 3s, and All Stars. I have a chance to obtain one of these.. Which one should I get? I already have Royals and Black toes. So which should I make my third pick???? They all look dope....lol

breds. u can always use the breds to get the other pairs easily later down the road if u change ya mind. not too easy getting breds with the others tho.

I'll play along.

Anyone remember these?

nike-dunk-high-j-pack-royal-4.jpg

The same argument could be made. These were considered trash, and ended up deeply discounted. But Jordan 1 Royals are highly regarded. Its a legit damn near identical shoe. Y'all shouldn't be so dumb, wasting your money on Jordan 1 Royals, when this option exists!

Except they aren't identical. And the Flyknits and Ultras aren't identical either.

Sense.png

Or Chicagos.

I prefer Chicagos #1. Never been a fan of Black Toes personally.

Yet Chicago's not Black Toes were even an option he asked about. :smh::lol:

Ok Nt'ers I need your opinions... I'm torn between the Breds, Top 3s, and All Stars. I have a chance to obtain one of these.. Which one should I get? I already have Royals and Black toes. So which should I make my third pick???? They all look dope....lol
Black/Reds. No hesitation, no second thoughts, with no ragrets.
ragret.JPG

Breds are always a clear winner but the All-Stars are a great option too due to the versatile colorway.

Your first choice is always your best choice

top 3, breds will be out again, can't say the same for as1's or top 3

[QUOTE="pointdexter5, post: 286Did a lace swap on my quai 54s
IMG_20170901_093608_851.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I had wanted to do the same thing with my pair but got to find the right size and color laces first. I'm thinking 45" or 54". What size did you use?

[QUOTE="pointdexter5, post: 286Did a lace swap on my quai 54s
IMG_20170901_093608_851.jpg
I had wanted to do the same thing with my pair but got to find the right size and color laces first. I'm thinking 45" or 54". What size did you use?[/QUOTE]

They were 45", and there is plenty left-over. Famous footwear of all places had the closest match...

Last edited:
All stars

The same people could come at you for not liking them, yet having a WTB Fragments in ur sig.

I got time today. FYI sir I tried to update my signature when we switched to this new platform but was unable to. So maybe you can bring that up in the next meeting, perhaps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom