Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
same as those black and white perforation 1s.

Not sure if you were just mad when you said this or serious but regardless it's definitely not true. Leather on sails is far better than leather on perforated 1s. Anybody else think perforated 1s leather is the same as sails?

Last edited:
Been a long week, added some more blues to the collection :smokin

IMG_5425.JPG

As a Kansas Jayhwaks fan, I refuse to call them by their nickname, but those storm blue joints are super nice.
Wish I would have doubled when they were around a hundred bones. That color of blue with the white is clutch Imo.

WOW... Just coming in from work, put the lunch bag on the table and checked my notifications. I appreciate everyone's input through out today. I posted this early this morning before work and didn't expect to get this amount of feedback. To sum up and add to all comments; my 1st decision was bred or banned. Compared the leather quality vs the two and went with Banned's. So no I couldn't play myself and not choose the Banned's lol...
I was set to drop the cash on these bad boys (resell of course) but check my local fb group first and whadda-ya know, someone local has a pair up for grabs. Only thing is he wants to trade them.

Me thinking this guy wants to trade for some heat wasn't the case. He just wants some non retro b ball shoes for school. If the deal holds up for tomorrow im trading two pairs of LeBron 12s and a pair of lebron x pure platinums for his Banned's. Haven't worn any of the Brons in over 6-8 months.

Soooo..... This brings me to my next question... Which 1 should be next on my hit list... All Stars, Top 3s, and I'm adding Wings 1 to the list. I'm leaning All Stars but those Wings starting to grasp my interest a little lol..

Sorry for the long post....

Any other insole suggestions for comfort with these? Have seen the Double Pillo and Airr mentioned.

I tried putting full length zoom insoles in under the stock insole but it feels weird since not embedded in midsole.

WOW... Just coming in from work, put the lunch bag on the table and checked my notifications. I appreciate everyone's input through out today. I posted this early this morning before work and didn't expect to get this amount of feedback. To sum up and add to all comments; my 1st decision was bred or banned. Compared the leather quality vs the two and went with Banned's. So no I couldn't play myself and not choose the Banned's lol...
I was set to drop the cash on these bad boys (resell of course) but check my local fb group first and whadda-ya know, someone local has a pair up for grabs. Only thing is he wants to trade them.

Me thinking this guy wants to trade for some heat wasn't the case. He just wants some non retro b ball shoes for school. If the deal holds up for tomorrow im trading two pairs of LeBron 12s and a pair of lebron x pure platinums for his Banned's. Haven't worn any of the Brons in over 6-8 months.

Soooo..... This brings me to my next question... Which 1 should be next on my hit list... All Stars, Top 3s, and I'm adding Wings 1 to the list. I'm leaning All Stars but those Wings starting to grasp my interest a little lol..

Sorry for the long post....
Yeah, any time people ask what to buy, I say the same thing. Get what you like, don't follow the hype, don't let others decide what you should wear. Create your own style and own it. Who cares what somebody else thinks, none of their business.

Last edited:
Get what you want dude. Don't let us yahoos influence you. All the ones you mentioned are solid choices.

All Stars are super clean... Might hip on them next....

On another note. It's been a spike of fake Banned's n Breds on ebay lately... I'm talking sellers with one of each adult size... So me being the clown I am was toying with a bogus seller earlier...

Now yall tell me if this sounds right lol...

Screenshot_2017-09-01-21-30-06.png

Last edited:
Yeah, any time people ask what to buy, 8 say the same thing. Get what you like, don't follow the hype, don't let others decide what you should wear. Create your own style and own it. Who cares what somebody else thinks, none of their business.
Ah appreciate it dude... I'm not a stranger to fashion, style, or what I like. Just want to get others involved in my quest to get them all lol... Pokémon oriented lol

I'll play along.

Anyone remember these?

nike-dunk-high-j-pack-royal-4.jpg

The same argument could be made. These were considered trash, and ended up deeply discounted. But Jordan 1 Royals are highly regarded. Its a legit damn near identical shoe. Y'all shouldn't be so dumb, wasting your money on Jordan 1 Royals, when this option exists!

Except they aren't identical. And the Flyknits and Ultras aren't identical either.

you know whats funny, a lot of people really don't know the difference

I have these and the bred pair and you wouldn't believe how many people have complemented me because they thought they were 1s :lol:

Just came across this video and thought I'd post as it's related to some recent discussion in here. Not saying I agree or disagree but found it to be both interesting and kinda funny. Happy Friday guys, enjoy.

i'd pay some good money for that. Couldnt get that stuff as a 12 year old because it was too "expensive" for moms.

Just came across this video and thought I'd post as it's related to some recent discussion in here. Not saying I agree or disagree but found it to be both interesting and kinda funny. Happy Friday guys, enjoy.

This Dude Sounds Like A Simp.....

I Get This Shoe Isn't For Everyone But Don''t Be Standing Up On A Soap Box Trying To Talk Down On Anyone That Happens To Actually Like The Sneaker.

I'm As Purist As It Gets When It Comes To The AJ1 Line And I'll Be Damned If 2 Pairs Of These Don't End Up In My Sneaker Room.

Y'all Keep Sleeping Tho And Listening To These Washed Up Egotistical "Sneaker Reviewers" :lol:

Well they are brand ambassadors...my question is do they receive anything outside of just free shoes/merchandise for doing so?

This Dude Sounds Like A Simp.....

I Get This Shoe Isn't For Everyone But Don''t Be Standing Up On A Soap Box Trying To Talk Down On Anyone That Happens To Actually Like The Sneaker.

I'm As Purist As It Gets When It Comes To The AJ1 Line And I'll Be Damned If 2 Pairs Of These Don't End Up In My Sneaker Room.

Y'all Keep Sleeping Tho And Listening To These Washed Up Egotistical "Sneaker Reviewers" :lol:

That's actually not what he's saying at all. He said he's tired of people giving props to a sneaker just cause they got it for free. He's actually kinda right too.. Nike/JB knows that if they ship out these shoes to the more influential Youtube guys, that they'll be give biased reviews just so they can continue receiving them. Now whether they actually like em or not is hard to gauge, but he definitely has a point.

That's actually not what he's saying at all. He said he's tired of people giving props to a sneaker just cause they got it for free. He's actually kinda right too.. Nike/JB knows that if they ship out these shoes to the more influential Youtube guys, that they'll be give biased reviews just so they can continue receiving them. Now whether they actually like em or not is hard to gauge, but he definitely has a point.

"Giving Props On A Sneaker You Know Is Trash"

Not Sure If You Were Listening But His Entire Rant Was About A Shoe HE Feels Is Trash And Why Everyone Else Who Received Them For Free And Actually Liked Them Are Just Hyping The Shoe.

Like I Said, It's Fine To Have A Personal Opinion On A Sneaker.... But To Soft Call Out Anyone Else Actually Hyped To Have The Shoe Is A Bit Far Fetched In My Eyes....

Not Sure If You Were Listening But His Entire Rant Was About A Shoe HE Feels Is Trash And Why Everyone Else Who Received Them For Free And Actually Liked Them Are Just Hyping The Shoe.

Like I Said, It's Fine To Have A Personal Opinion On A Sneaker.... But To Soft Call Out Anyone Else Actually Hyped To Have The Shoe Is A Bit Far Fetched In My Eyes....

I gotta ask man...are you manually capitalizing EVERY word when you type?

Hey I just picked up a pair of sails but the color of sole on my pair doesn't match the upper. It's has a red pinkish tint to them so I was wondering if that is normal or should I return them.

Attachments

• IMG_5556.JPG
    IMG_5556.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5557.JPG
    IMG_5557.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 32
Nike has a clearance sale with an extra 25% off. I know some were look for the metallic reds price to drop. Well they are $82.47 before taxes. Free shipping with a Nike account. Code is SEPT25... Go feast...

Might cop those camo shadows with that disco...and swap that horrible red Jumpman on the tongue. Man that pair is fire tho .. Stupid Jumpman ruins it lol.
Also I'm planning to make my next pair (after that) DSM's. They sexy man!

Hey I just picked up a pair of sails but the color of sole on my pair doesn't match the upper. It's has a red pinkish tint to them so I was wondering if that is normal or should I return them.

It's normal. My pair looks like that as well. I still love em.

Like I said, it's hard to gauge whether someone actually likes a shoe or not.. so in that sense I can't be the judge. But the main point he's making I agree with. I've watched his videos in the past and he's always said to buy what you like. I kinda feel like you're mad that he's bashing a shoe that you dig. Jus take his comments with a grain of salt and move on, it's all good lol

Back
Top Bottom