Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might cop those camo shadows with that disco...and swap that horrible red Jumpman on the tongue. Man that pair is fire tho .. Stupid Jumpman ruins it lol.
Also I'm planning to make my next pair (after that) DSM's. They sexy man!
Is the another disco code for the camo 1s? It's not on clearance so SEPT25 won't work.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 you should cop one of these for those sweats, great pickup btw.

maxresdefault.jpg

I kinda feel like you're mad that he's bashing a shoe that you dig. Jus take his comments with a grain of salt and move on, it's all good lol

You Got Me

I'm Upset Because Some Dude I Don't Know, Who Reviews Sneakers For A Living Is Convincing All His Followers This Shoe Isn't Worth The Purchase, Making It Easier For Me To Get My Pairs :lol:

Let Me Ask You This, If The Shoe Is Such A Poor Idea From Jordan Brand, Why Does Your Man Have A Pair? Why'd Your Mans Waste Time Making A Video About Such Filth? :rolleyes

He's Just As Guilty As The Others In His Lane He Half *** Attempted To Call Out.

Again IMO

You Got Me

I'm Upset Because Some Dude I Don't Know, Who Reviews Sneakers For A Living Is Convincing All His Followers This Shoe Isn't Worth The Purchase, Making It Easier For Me To Get My Pairs :lol:

Let Me Ask You This, If The Shoe Is Such A Poor Idea From Jordan Brand, Why Does Your Man Have A Pair? Why'd Your Mans Waste Time Making A Video About Such Filth? :rolleyes

He's Just As Guilty As The Others In His Lane He Half *** Attempted To Call Out.

Again IMO

Beats me, if I had to guess I'd say he either got them for free or through an early connect source considering they haven't been released yet. Either way, I doubt he's planning on keeping them after his comments. If he did get them for free through JB, then he's actually doing the exact opposite of what he's calling people out for. Which is giving his honest opinion on a shoe that he got for free, even if that opinion consists of bashing the shoe itself.

Beats me, if I had to guess I'd say he either got them for free or through an early connect source considering they haven't been released yet. Either way, I doubt he's planning on keeping them after his comments. If he did get them for free through JB, then he's actually doing the exact opposite of what he's calling people out for. Which is giving his honest opinion on a shoe that he got for free, even if that opinion consists of bashing the shoe itself.

In fairness he said he has a pair in hand to review. Never said he owned them himself or that JB sent him a pair lol.

I know they don't get much love
But don't destroy them
Just be less careful :lol:
I think they pop more with the white laces

Keeping the black laces but yeah I'll be "less careful" with these. Threw the box away and plan to use these as daily beaters.

There's other Fragment collabs?

There have even been more Fragment collabs SINCE the Is :lol:

Google 'Nike Fragment' and be surprised by the wide range of pairs that you've never seen and few care about. My personal favorites are the Trainer I set and Navy LD-1000s. They've even did HyperRevs.

They do stuff with Nike damn near yearly if I'm not mistaken.

I thought yall wear the

Lace color with the swoosh color thing

:lol: white lace on black yin yang with white swoosh

Back
Top Bottom