Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Guess the flynits are a consolation prize for everyone who missed out on the breds...I may get my ole lady a pair...but I'm straight to each its own tho

I've been on the fence for the AJ 1 Flyknit Black/Reds since they were first leaked, and I'm still on the fence now, probably because I have the '16 Black/Reds already. I want to see these in person before I make a final decision on them.

Those "influencers" out there are mainly in it for clicks and likes, and the ones who fall for their "influencing" are the ones who can't form their own opinion. Granted these shoetubers are able to get some pairs days/weeks early prior to release date, and we're able to see the kicks before they drop, but that's where it should end. Many kids/hypebeast these days just follow what others say they should like (hence "hypebeast"), which many believe tarnishes the way sneakers are perceived.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-14-at-1.38.05-PM_fw0if7.jpg

These for the win :tongue:
Resellers be like worn once

i can't believe that comparison was made by vamp. Mutombo reach

i respect the ish outta vamp. hes 1 of the few dudes whos post i read and take seriously majority of the time cause he seems to know his stuff. very knowledgable....thats why im also surprised at the comparison.

they may be similar. super similar. but not the same shoe at the end of the day. 1 has jordan 1 name attached to it and the other does not. in our society and how the sneaker culture is these days, that alone will make all the difference to lotta people.

i understand where hes comming from tho. theyre super similar and basically look the same. but these days, people dont care about that. one is an AJ 1 bred and the other isnt lol.

Sails just arrived today from ebay
Ups upgraded my surepost to ground for free!
You guys weren't lying leather is straight butter
And for $95 shipped!
Can't beat that!

Attachments

• IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 14
IMG_5169.JPG
Opinion time. I just picked up my backup AJ1 All-Stars from my concierge. Went upstairs to check them out and I see that the toes don't match (bad toebox on your right).

See the pics below and let me know if I'm being too picky and should keep them or send them back and try/hope for a better pair from another online retailer. Appreciate it.

IMG_5169.JPG
Opinion time. I just picked up my backup AJ1 All-Stars from my concierge. Went upstairs to check them out and I see that the toes don't match (bad toebox on your right).

See the pics below and let me know if I'm being too picky and should keep them or send them back and try/hope for a better pair from another online retailer. Appreciate it.
Agreed being too picky. They don't look that off to me in the pic. But ultimately they are your shoes so do what you wish

Last edited:
Sails might be another one of those CWs people will regret not purchasing when it's gone...me included.

Last edited:
Let people live and spend their money. I have opinions on all kinds of stuff including that the flyknit black/red 1's are dope. And then I have straight up facts that aren't debatable such as Chicago's are the best 1's of all time.

You do you

Let people live and spend their money. I have opinions on all kinds of stuff including that the flyknit black/red 1's are dope. And then I have straight up facts that aren't debatable such as SBBs are the best 1's of all time.

You do you
i agree with this. Don't care for the flyknit 1s but if other people like them that's fine with me

Back
Top Bottom