Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5552.JPG
It's hot out here in LA.

Way too hot to wear pants.

i agree

i was a little caught of guard tho.. i never really seen dude worry about what other people are buying

Honestly just all the forced influencer hyping this to be amazing I've seen goin on and people are falling for it

Like yo the damn near identical shoe came out and it was garbage

But this is that fire?

Come on now lol

I hate to see people with a fully fictional brain be this dumb about stuff

That's all lol

Honestly just all the forced influencer hyping this to be amazing I've seen goin on and people are falling for it

Like yo the damn near identical shoe came out and it was garbage

But this is that fire?

Come on now lol

I hate to see people with a fully fictional brain be this dumb about stuff

That's all lol

It's society bro, the majority are followers instead of leaders.

I don't think their almost identical at all lol, also don't take those flyknits seriously, it's like they are a "fun romp" and if could be had cheap, sure, aside from that it's not that serious

Flyknit aj1 and ultra high are 2 different shoes. The ultra highs are not that nice imo. I dont like the rings around the lace holes. I dont like the fuzzy material around the swoosh. I dont like how the swoosh is not colored in lol. But those flyknits will be copped. I been on board since day 1

Flyknit jointz are meh at best like for 69.98 I might think about it,would most likely still pass tho. The coolest thing about them is the packaging.

Flyknit aj1 and ultra high are 2 different shoes. The ultra highs are not that nice imo. I dont like the rings around the lace holes. I dont like the fuzzy material around the swoosh. I dont like how the swoosh is not colored in lol. But those flyknits will be copped. I been on board since day 1
i can't believe that comparison was made by vamp. Mutombo reach

Back
Top Bottom