Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Finally finished my Black Toe customs. Struck out when they released last year, so I figured I'm make them myself. Used the white Yin Yangs as a base.  

Also thought I'd post my frag customs I did a little while ago.
good stuff i might try to make some frag customs too

Sorry to hurt feelings, but '17 BHM is the goat 1 as far as quality. Maybe with the exception of '11 banneds, which I don't have. As far as 2017 is concerned, it's BHM and wings for quality. Colorway belongs to AS and royals.
BHM 1s quality I solid just can't fade the velcro but Imo overall shoe the vachetta pinnacle 1s are best quality hands down the laces are sex and the in soles are so soft quilted leather never wore a more comfortable pair of 1s 

theres no way to apply a layer of something on there, like some kinda sealer so the painted sole wont rub off? i know nothing about customizations, so honest question.

I'm a little confused about what you're asking exactly, but first I dyed the sole with a leather dye, painted over it to get the correct color, and then applied the sole protector to prevent it from rubbing off.

theres no way to apply a layer of something on there, like some kinda sealer so the painted sole wont rub off? i know nothing about customizations, so honest question.
I'm a little confused about what you're asking exactly, but first I dyed the sole with a leather dye, painted over it to get the correct color, and then applied the sole protector to prevent it from rubbing off.
sorry about the confusion lol. basically what im asking is, after you paint the sole, is there anything you can do after that to prevent the paint from comming off with wear? like is there any kind of clear finisher or something you can paint on top of the paint to protect/keep it from wearing off?

or is the only way the gamerG sole protectors route? lol reason im asking is cause im thinking of blacking out the soles on some 11s, but i dont wanna have to pull a gamerG and  stick some plastic on the bottom of my shoes afterwards.

sorry about the confusion lol. basically what im asking is, after you paint the sole, is there anything you can do after that to prevent the paint from comming off with wear? like is there any kind of clear finisher or something you can paint on top of the paint to protect/keep it from wearing off?

or is the only way the gamerG sole protectors route? lol reason im asking is cause im thinking of blacking out the soles on some 11s, but i dont wanna have to pull a gamerG and  stick some plastic on the bottom of my shoes afterwards.

Ohh, okay I get you. As far as I know, I don't think there's another way to prevent it other than sole protectors. Unless there's some sort of adhesive spray-on film that I don't know about. Lol

Ohh, okay I get you. As far as I know, I don't think there's another way to prevent it other than sole protectors. Unless there's some sort of adhesive spray-on film that I don't know about. Lol
ahh shucks. i really dont wanna wear shoe condoms
laugh.gif
repped for the helpful response. your customs look super dope btw. great job

$650 to spend. do I go.. chicagos + black and whites or sbb 1.0? Been dwelling on this for a while. Just need confirmation that it's a no brainer to go with the og's instead of the cw+. Shattered backboards seem so nice though.

$650 to spend. do I go.. chicagos + black and whites or sbb 1.0? Been dwelling on this for a while. Just need confirmation that it's a no brainer to go with the og's instead of the cw+. Shattered backboards seem so nice though.
Chicago's all the waaaaaay

Chicagos. I’d trade my sbb for some chicagos right about now.

An OG colorway should always have the priority

Did some of you hate on this sneaker because you knew you weren't going to be able to get it?

It's a royal with navy blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom