• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DDpC2dtXUAQc_SV.jpg:large

>D
Hoping for a chance on these

DOOMs, marge simpsons, goldenrod, slayer, quagmires, When pigs fly, papa bears, mcfly high. Tiffany highs for sure would make everybody cop and make the market go crazy, people have been wanting this forever.

Tiffany OG 1 Highs would be insane. Would immediately be a top retro+ cw of AJ1s right behind SBBs.

I think Flamingos would also make a great AJ 1 cw-those materials were insane.

On  a side note what's with this Mr. unloved1s dude? Does he post on here? He gets a little bit of fame and thinks he is some kind of philosophy guru. Had to block his annoying posts on IG. 

On  a side note what's with this Mr. unloved1s dude? Does he post on here? He gets a little bit of fame and thinks he is some kind of philosophy guru. Had to block his annoying posts on IG. 

Yeah I was following from around the start of the account, but had to stop. The motivational **** is so corny. Plus he's one of those guys that just built a massive account from reposting other peoples pics.

Last edited:
Yeah I was following from around the start of the account, but had to stop. The motivational **** is so corny. Plus he's one of those guys that just built a massive account from reposting other peoples pics.

He's posted motivational stuff from the beginning tho

He's posted motivational stuff from the beginning tho

I don't remember it being on every single post. It became way too much. Plus the story videos of him in the car every day just nodding his head to music while looking at the camera... so cringey. People obviously dig the account, so good for him, but I find it hella corny.

Plus there was the time he made a post claiming people say he's responsible for the hype on ones. Hahahaha. FOH.

Last edited:
Sorry to hurt feelings, but '17 BHM is the goat 1 as far as quality. Maybe with the exception of '11 banneds, which I don't have. As far as 2017 is concerned, it's BHM and wings for quality. Colorway belongs to AS and royals.

Back
Top Bottom