Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped my second pair of storm blues for $160 flat since they are drying up at least in my size and doubled on the white & metallic red.

Last edited:
The panel behind the swoosh should be all black, no hints of red, on the FK1s. And they should have just made them like the MTM's. But I'll reserve final judgement until better pictures surface.

I was in for these as soon as I saw that bottom pic before... but the top pic isn't doing it for me. That mixed red/black mid panel and ugly wings logo :smh:
I feel like when they release these new 1s models with the bred colorway they purposely mess something up

Unless the shadows drop I think I'm out for the rest of the year after I get the metallic reds and the new loves as far as 1s go

These metallic reds sold fast here in Canada. Kinda regretting passing, but I'm trying to cut back a little, I was hoping they'd sit :smh:

the off-whites are kinda okay actually

to echo another user, i think a lot of the hate comes from the average nt user's sense of fashion (e.g. matching shirts with their shoes, overly baggy pants, covering their shoes up with the hems of their pants etc.) - like, their sensibilities are completely incompatible with some of this higher-end, forward-thinking stuff

it's gonna take really style-conscious and/or fashion-forward people to pull them off, and i'm really looking forward to how people are gonna rock them (not *******s, mind you, but people who actually take an interest in dressing differently)

Actually given how Virgil rocked his pair at the Met gala .... full break/baggy/etc - NT'rs might be ahead of the 'fashion' curve

Mannnnn......my chi midsole & tongue are starting to yellow [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]. anybody got solutions? On another note damn the leather is good on 2015 chis, i have a feeling those f&f 23 banned 1s would have used 2015 chi material or something

Mannnnn......my chi midsole & tongue are starting to yellow [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]. anybody got solutions? On another note damn the leather is good on 2015 chis, i have a feeling those f&f 23 banned 1s would have used 2015 chi material or something

M A G I C E R A S E R

Back
Top Bottom