Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might pass because of the red thread by the swoosh showing. Also don't like the wings too much. But knowing me, I'll probably have to cop.

Edit: could that actually be a red insole we're seeing? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Maybe the knit is woven lightly to make it breathable.

Last edited:
Need more info before I pass judgement. Don't hate em tho. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ I really just want remastered shadows so I can stop buying shoes

Last edited:
Mannnnn......my chi midsole & tongue are starting to yellow [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]. anybody got solutions? On another note damn the leather is good on 2015 chis, i have a feeling those f&f 23 banned 1s would have used 2015 chi material or something

I've always wondered if the white midsole was actualy paint, or if the rubber was white. Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure the midsole is just white but not painted. I'm sure there ways to whiten the tongue and midsole up tho if it really bothers

Last edited:
Mannnnn......my chi midsole & tongue are starting to yellow [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]. anybody got solutions? On another note damn the leather is good on 2015 chis, i have a feeling those f&f 23 banned 1s would have used 2015 chi material or something

There are quite a few tutorials on YouTube regarding brightening both the white tongue and midsole. Reshoevenator (sp) is just one that comes to mind. Check them out and you should be able to return them to bright white.

I want a remastered db 1... you guys think jb would retro them out after there done releasing all the other colorways for the other models?

to remove the yellowing from the tongues, use a blue tinted detergent like OxiClean HD

The leather on the chicagos isn't even good. Just a little soft on the toe box. Everywhere else feels like plastic leather. What is that guy talking about lol?

Back
Top Bottom