Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I already know I'ma hit the mall this weekend or something and see some kid out with one Royal on one foot and one Bred on the other

close enough to wearing 'Top 3s' or LM's

Did a quick compassion of these remastered 1's and put it up on you tube. 1st video so don't crucify me

I got two pairs of royals out for delivery today and it is torrentially down pouring all day in Boston. Sweet lord don’t fail me now. Would rather them not deliver until tomorrow than just leave out in the rain.

I got two pairs of royals out for delivery today and it is torrentially down pouring all day in Boston. Sweet lord don’t fail me now. Would rather them not deliver until tomorrow than just leave out in the rain.

U better leave early lol

Have you guys seen these?

Someone called that scoop dude out for selling fakes just yesterday [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do you guys think this satin line should stop at the Royals since blk/red and blk/royal are the only original CWs of the Jordan flight suits?

I know JB is good for running with an idea/trend til they suck the life out of it, but I personally would hate to see the satin line become played out like Nike's "What the" line.

Also, isn't Satin 1s cheaper to produce than Leather 1s? Cause if so, it becomes more evidence that hype overshadows worth and quality to many of the consumers.

Do you guys think this satin line should stop at the Royals since blk/red and blk/royal are the only original CWs of the Jordan flight suits?

I know JB is good for running with an idea/trend til they suck the life out of it, but I personally would hate to see the satin line become played out like Nike's "What the" line.

Also, isn't Satin 1s cheaper to produce than Leather 1s? Cause if so, it becomes more evidence that hype overshadows worth and quality to many of the consumers.
They don't make enough pairs for it to get played out its a social status shoe

The sneaker should stop but it won't cause gemo and his band of misfits love creating hype where seemingly there isn't any... after the royal release more and more people are gonna take the back seat to ones because the resell just isn't gonna be what it was...

As crazy as it sounds, man did gentry have this thing figured out.

Back
Top Bottom