Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those are perfect for a reg rotation shoe this summer. I was supposed to be out for 2017 til further notice :smh:

Need Storm Blues first for a nice and cheap price.

By then these should be around $100.

My beaters. DMP Bulls.

is this something worth fretting over? 

there's separation between the swoosh and the leather on the heel cup in case it isn't clear

got these as a gift for a friend from goat, and i thought that goat usually checked for defects like these and made sellers disclose them

fortunately, i don't think my friend is as obsessive as me, so it probably won't bother them at all, but my faith in goat (have three prior orders with them with no issues) is kinda broken atm

would hate if my on-order black toes came like this 

Sidenote: genuinely excited for this metallic red release! I wear the navys so much already [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Last edited:
Jordan is random, they released remastered chicagos so technically I would see zero point in retroing it again in the same form? But Jordan could do it be of this year and we really wouldn't be surprised

Man it would be nice if they gave the navy blue and metallic silver swoosh ones the OG treatment

I'm right there with you. Such a beautiful colorway, and the Navy suede and tumbled leather combo is lovely.

Where the purps at JB? :nerd:

Say it louder. My #1 Metallic :smokin

am i really the only one bugged by that?

here's another example from another pair i had:

I think the answer is a resounding yes, my g :lol:

I could see why the second pair would be a bit of an eyesore, but that first pair's misalignment is nothing. I could imagine your friend not even knowing something is ever so slightly off back there until/unless you point it out.

At the end of the day though, it's your money so no one can really knock you if that bothers you enough to return them.

Last edited:

I know the banneds tongue is supposed to be like this (the bigger lower panel, where the stitching is)

but my Royals panels are "shorter", on both pairs

Got the Royals from Snkrs in case you're wondering...anyone else tongue look like this?

is this something worth fretting over? 

there's separation between the swoosh and the leather on the heel cup in case it isn't clear

got these as a gift for a friend from goat, and i thought that goat usually checked for defects like these and made sellers disclose them

fortunately, i don't think my friend is as obsessive as me, so it probably won't bother them at all, but my faith in goat (have three prior orders with them with no issues) is kinda broken atm

would hate if my on-order black toes came like this 

:stoneface:

:stoneface:

DUDE this is a jordan 1 high tread can you not read? [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm jp very nice to see something different. Take this rep!

Got a chance to pick up some chi's for $300

But i got black toes already :lol: they're too close in color for me

Wwyd?
I agree. My mind says black toes cuz I prefer the colors but id only cop chi if it was retail.

@masshi dude alot of 1's are like that. You must be new to 1's. I usually dont complain but this pair I had to exchange :
Cant even get their logo right smh

Back
Top Bottom