Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@masshi dude alot of 1's are like that. You must be new to 1's. I usually dont complain but this pair I had to exchange :
Cant even get their logo right smh
WAVY

I got a surprise $21k medical bill from a few years back that had to be paid within 2-3 months
mean.gif
Yikes! Yeah, that'll do it to you.

I sold my White LM's for a similar reason (grad school bills) and still feel salty about it. Even though I think the Black LM's are a better shoe to wear, I've always thought of the White ones as being cooler since they look like a prototype to me. Prices on both are off the wall though. 

Last edited:
Found this pic while browsing through my archives earlier today. I copped these twice and sold them twice because the leather tongue. Glad they're doing the shoe justice on the next release though. 

Found this pic while browsing through my archives earlier today. I copped these twice and sold them twice because the leather tongue. Glad they're doing the shoe justice on the next release though. 

Wish they'd start putting that hang tag on.

got 2 raffles and clicked the heart on SNKRS. 

Be shocked if I don't copp these for retail. 

they are overproducing everything here to maximize revenue outside of the boutique KAWS and the likes. True Blues and Space Jams saved 4th qtr for them.

I feel bad for everyone pre-ordering these for anything over $200. 

Knew it.

Last edited:

let's not forget how terrible that leather was. you made the right choice.

Ruh roh. NDC pair of Royals was scheduled to be delivered today and never showed up.

Wonder if I can moan at Nike and get a disco code.

I want all the metallics! Do we got a RD for the MR? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom