Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm in the minority that actually really like the Satin's and would wear them, but it's definitely a social status shoe like lad said. How many have we seen on feet? Who's really paying that ridiculous resale? :lol:

I'm in the minority that actually really like the Satin's and would wear them, but it's definitely a social status shoe like lad said. How many have we seen on feet? Who's really paying that ridiculous resale? :lol:
I'm not saying there ugly just prefer the shoe as leather but imagine if Nike dropped all the ogs as satins instead of leather everyone would be pissed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Satins aren't bad, but def not worth the resell price or msrp if they released as a GR, IMHO.

Lol this a regular Saturday I don't see the fuss

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao word

I'm not saying there ugly just prefer the shoe as leather but imagine if Nike dropped all the ogs as satins instead of leather everyone would be pissed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think the two current ones are where it should end but we know how that goes :lol:

Have you guys seen these?

Aw ****...here we go

Gordonson Gordonson I guess we can only dream about it for now. I'd take the all silver 1's too. I wasn't feeling those anniversary ones that they dropped a few years ago

The Silvers are my second favorite behind the all black Japans so that's yet another pair I've love to see return as well. But yeah, we definitely shouldn't be holding our breath on any of these great ideas :lol:

I'm just going to keep my eye out and grab the ones I can from '01 for the right price.

Last edited:
B/Red Satins were underwhelming in person, got rid of them a week later after going thru the trouble of making a trade for them :smh: .. profit was great tho :lol:

My NDC pair arrived today. Opened it up and saw this. My heart stopped.

All good though. Got my Royals in safe and sound. Noticed the NDC pair has the usual laces, VS my FTL pair with the spiral....

satins are cool, but that material will get stained just putting them on. they can give every CW the satin treatment. i couldnt care less, bc i dont want them.

Yea and yall will go ham over satin frags[emoji]128528[/emoji]
Satins are hype overated. Very Lmtd quantity can even make nyc sewage very valuable :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom