• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#aj1fam checking in

Ooooooooooooh got some black toes coming my way soon. :smokin

Trading my second pair of Royals.

Will be relying on my AJ1 fam for some legit checking soon. Should be getting pics of the BTs sent my way later today.

Any know if a VNDS pair of 2016 black toes is a fair trade for 2017 royals?

And where can one find a place to make a trade post? Kind of new to this whole trading stuff.

All good though. Got my Royals in safe and sound. Noticed the NDC pair has the usual laces, VS my FTL pair with the spiral....

[/quote]

What were the production dates on your pairs with the spiral laces? I mentioned my experience in the other thread was spiral dates were 10/16-12/16 and 11/16-1/17 had the usual laces. Not that it really matters but just curious if that's the indicator?

Woah haven't been paying attention
But when did BT and top 3 get to around $300
I can see the BT
But people paying $300 for top 3
Weird

All good though. Got my Royals in safe and sound. Noticed the NDC pair has the usual laces, VS my FTL pair with the spiral....

What were the production dates on your pairs with the spiral laces? I mentioned my experience in the other thread was spiral dates were 10/16-12/16 and 11/16-1/17 had the usual laces. Not that it really matters but just curious if that's the indicator?[/quote]

I'll check later. Maybe production dates have something to do with it.

What were the production dates on your pairs with the spiral laces? I mentioned my experience in the other thread was spiral dates were 10/16-12/16 and 11/16-1/17 had the usual laces. Not that it really matters but just curious if that's the indicator?[/quote]
lucky both my production dates are 11/16-01/17 and got same og lace pack like yours.

So I'm regards to this troll who claimed NYC were selling the Satin Royals,

I'll have a vid up tonight.

No drama at least outside of dude got us good!

I even left work early lol

@neebs619 Thanks and repped! Will be wearing my spiral lace pair first just because it throws the "stock" collection out of sync lol :rofl:

SNEAKEATER_619 SNEAKEATER_619 dang bro... Nike playing April Fools too hard with you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... TBH I would've lost it if I got that hahaha savages at Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom