Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Think it's safe to say, TEAM RETAIL all day. Feel bad for those that overpaid on pre-orders.

Also, feel bad for that cat that told us there was gonna be a metric **** ton of these. Everyone hissed and spit at him and homie was just trying to put us at ease :lol:

Last edited:
I still need to get a pair of 2016 BT's :wow:

Sent my Nike+ pair to Adam that hooked me up with the 2016 Banneds [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

You gotta get a pair fam. I feel like the overall quality on the BT's is nicer than most of the remastered 1's. Slightly below the UNC's imo.

Think it's safe to say, TEAM RETAIL all day. Feel bad for those that overpaid on pre-orders.

Also, feel bad for that cat that told us there was gonna be a metric **** ton of these. Everyone hissed and spit at him and homie was just trying to put us at ease :lol:
To be fair NT phone orders aren't the entire fanbase of JB. If it was something such as a restock via Twitter or in footsites it would be a better indicator of numbers especially since for EB it took almost a day and a half to clear the stock as opposed to an hour or two on footsites. But for sure there definitely is more pairs than banneds, closer to Jam numbers.

I'm just glad I got blessed with a few pairs for retail [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] now I have enough hipefully to trade bait for 2016 breds to put on ice

I'm just glad I got blessed with a few pairs for retail [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] now I have enough hipefully to trade bait for 2016 breds to put on ice

Yeah for sure man same here
I'm just glad the release is over
I was salty I didn't get breds
If I missed on these.....I would of been done with JB
Haha you know that's a lie!
Got my eye on those metallic reds

Yeah for sure man same here
I'm just glad the release is over
I was salty I didn't get breds
If I missed on these.....I would of been done with JB
Haha you know that's a lie!
Got my eye on those metallic reds
I paid resell for the breds brother... I had to get a pair man! You copping the uptempo tomorrow? I might wait a bit before jumping the gun

ozboi ozboi I just stick with Jordan's
If I start to buy other shoes it's gonna open a gate I won't be able to close [emoji]128514[/emoji]

ozboi ozboi I just stick with Jordan's
If I start to buy other shoes it's gonna open a gate I won't be able to close [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're more right than you could even imagine. Js, Nike, Reebok, Adi, Asics, Saucony, Brooks.... and now I'm falling in love with Diadora and am looking at adding one or two Karhus soon, too. I have a problem.

While everybody was feasting on royals, I went ahead and copped these bad boys.

Still need to tongue swap a pair of BT's. Need to find a donor pair.

I just bought a donor and both pairs are getting swapped as we speak. Finding a cheap donor was tough. The cheap ones are trashed. The nicer used pairs are closer to $100. I happen to find a clean Carmine pair that was worn probably less than 5 times for $75. I thought, well for 75.. at least I could wear them if I wanted to. Or sell them. But the Highlight reels are straight unwearable... :lol:

I just bought a donor and both pairs are getting swapped as we speak. Finding a cheap donor was tough. The cheap ones are trashed. The nicer used pairs are closer to $100. I happen to find a clean Carmine pair that was worn probably less than 5 times for $75. I thought, well for 75.. at least I could wear them if I wanted to. Or sell them. But the Highlight reels are straight unwearable... :lol:

did you buy those "custom gone wrongs"? lol

carmines look clean with white tongues and white laces. rock em or try to sell em for more than you paid.

Hey who is still looking for jordan 1 asg? Nevermind Footlocker had a few size 13s up. Looks like all they have is size 6 now.

Last edited:
Yeah black laces are the only way to wear them
The quality is pretty lackluster especially compared to the other 2013s. They were the weakest of the NA releases in terms of quality

Weaker than the Chicagos?.....didn't think the quality was that bad on the '13 BTs was there something specific that put it so low as compared to the other OG-tagged releases of '13...

did you buy those "custom gone wrongs"? lol

carmines look clean with white tongues and white laces. rock em or try to sell em for more than you paid.

That ebay was high. I put an offer on those, but he refused it. He wanted 35 plus 17 for ship! For a total of 52, I thought it was pricey for just the tongue. What the hell am I going to do with the rest of the shoes? :lol: For another 20 or so, I could get something I could totally wear, or sell. But those hideous things?! :rofl:

We'll see the finished product when they come in. I was leaning on selling the Carmines when they come back. But I might have a change of heart. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom