Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there a limit to message sending on eBay. I've never experienced that but that's what he's saying happened. Lol
Nah I've been using ebay since 2005. Tell your friend to not send the money or to report him to ebay.

Lettermans are flooded at foot action outlet in columbia sc for half off if anybody lookin around there

Really starting to regret not copping a pair of '17 royals. I just ran with the idea that JB would **** this color up the same way they screwed up the '16 banneds. Copped those hated the color and flipped asap. Quality was good but just couldnt get over that dark shade and now screwed up my judgement of '17 royals smh. BUT i should be selling my worn 100 times '13 royals for 300 tomorrow to cop the '17 pair[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Decided to snap a pic of my 1s. Im done with 1s until Shadows release again

Last edited by a moderator:
No size 9 for shipping, was able to cart and semi checkout with a size 9.5 for shipping

Still need to tongue swap a pair of BT's. Need to find a donor pair.
I just copped a second pair 16' BT to make this happen. I did it with my 13' BT and my Highlight Reels, this time around I will take the tounge from my second black YY and the tag from a second HR. When its all said and done I plan on customizing the YY into remastered OG black/ whites also.

Speaking of satin

So here's what went down when that dude trolled the **** out of NYC:

Last edited:

Not my shoes but check your DS pairs. This is terrible. Im glad I took all mine out abd actually wear my kicks. Took a look at my own SBB'S they were in the box abd glitter was appearing on the shoe.

I just copped a second pair 16' BT to make this happen. I did it with my 13' BT and my Highlight Reels, this time around I will take the tounge from my second black YY and the tag from a second HR. When its all said and done I plan on customizing the YY into remastered OG black/ whites also.

dope bro...post pics when all that happens

Not my shoes but check your DS pairs. This is terrible. Im glad I took all mine out abd actually wear my kicks. Took a look at my own SBB'S they were in the box abd glitter was appearing on the shoe.
looked at my 2015 Chicago's when I picked up royals...still pristine by the way been looking to trade those for sbb think thats a pretty even trade?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] easy pass on Off-Whites, y'all can keep the Avante-guard (sp?) releases.

Back
Top Bottom