Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] easy pass on Off-Whites, y'all can keep the Avante-guard (sp?) releases.

Avant-garde, my g :lol:

I want to see the rest of the angles to see what else they did; I can appreciate the interesting approach they took.

Wouldn't (try to) buy them though.

If those are the Off-Whites, so far they look like a bad custom Air Force 2; using the Chicago 1s as the donor. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

nice if you don't mind me asking how much did you drop on that size 13? I would love to complete the set

I have two 9.5s, a 10, 7Y, and 5Y. I had another 10 but sold it got all those for retail at active on release date.

I saw someone selling a 13 locally and offered him 980 cash he took it :smokin

Not my shoes but check your DS pairs. This is terrible. Im glad I took all mine out abd actually wear my kicks. Took a look at my own SBB'S they were in the box abd glitter was appearing on the shoe.

I'm going to have to dig out my DS barons this weekend to check for this.. I wonder what happened?

Not my shoes but check your DS pairs. This is terrible. Im glad I took all mine out abd actually wear my kicks. Took a look at my own SBB'S they were in the box abd glitter was appearing on the shoe.

I wonder if the leather not getting much air contributes to this - which in that case, i'll start leaving all my 1's out of their boxes

Doing an indoor mini golf tournament at my office today. So decided to decorate my ball like Michelangelo from ninja turtles. Decided to get with the sbb to match

Satin Breds were released in NY, Satin Royals were released in ATL & H-Town.............HOW?!  (If this is your pic, after all)
It's quite simple actually, I copped breds last year off resale and I copped Royals on saturday and it was delivered to me yesterday 
laugh.gif
 what is there to question haha yes that's my pic
I got like 5 pair lol

I just bought a 13 last night
Okay I see you slim thug 
roll.gif

Last edited:
My sbb, CM1, & my 2nd pair of Banneds have the glitter. No other pairs have that. So weird. I wipe it off disappears for a while but come back

Last edited:
My sbb, CM1, & my 2nd pair of Banneds have the glitter. No other pairs have that. So weird. I wipe it off disappears for a while but come back
Nike put something in the shoes so you have to wear them
roll.gif

My first retro 1s vs the latest pic up. Was putting up my shoes as I just moved into my new place and remembered I had these. I want to clean them up and get new laces and such. Just for old times. I did a ton of **** in these in highschool lol.

Last edited:

I wonder if the leather not getting much air contributes to this - which in that case, i'll start leaving all my 1's out of their boxes
i think some nters attributed it to the paper and some sort of reaction with the black paint...so they just take the paper out of their boxes.
I take the paper out immediately, but leave the shoes in the original box. Glitter still appeared on my Vegas and CM pairs. Both have been worn prior to it happening.

Glitter thing is so odd and random.

Last edited:
My first retro 1s vs the latest pic up. Was putting up my shoes as I just moved into my new place and remembered I had these. I want to clean them up and get new laces and such. Just for old times. I did a ton of **** in these in highschool lol.

lol I still have those lying around too. I think I'm my parents house

Nah the glitter on the shoes is used as a way for people to rock their kicks since they know guys won't rock glitter kicks so Nike uses it as a sale tactic to make sure you wear your sneakers and buy the newest remastered models. STAY WOKE!

Nah the glitter on the shoes is used as a way for people to rock their kicks since they know guys won't rock glitter kicks so Nike uses it as a sale tactic to make sure you wear your sneakers and buy the newest remastered models. STAY WOKE!
laugh.gif
Said this earlier, Nike/Jordan Brand created a biological agent that was administered to the remastered series. The agent attacks DS pairs that were not worn doesn't matter if they were from 2013-2016. They only way for you shoes not to catch this virus is to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom