• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah, i just shot them an e-mail before making that post

was planning on gifting the pair next week, though, so it's kind of urgent, but idk what goat would be able to do about exchanging the pair or whatever given the nature of their operation 

Hope y'all ain't in here with stock rooms of Royals. Had to unsub from the main thread. **** was getting corny 
mean.gif
You're safe here
happy.gif

there's black leather peeking out between where it should normally just be solid red

am i really the only one bugged by that?

here's another example from another pair i had:

wouldn't have been too bothered by it had i gotten them for retail, but i paid resell for them 

Last edited:
is this something worth fretting over? 

there's separation between the swoosh and the leather on the heel cup in case it isn't clear

got these as a gift for a friend from goat, and i thought that goat usually checked for defects like these and made sellers disclose them

fortunately, i don't think my friend is as obsessive as me, so it probably won't bother them at all, but my faith in goat (have three prior orders with them with no issues) is kinda broken atm

would hate if my on-order black toes came like this 

I hope you're kidding

Hope y'all ain't in here with stock rooms of Royals. Had to unsub from the main thread. **** was getting corny 
mean.gif
4 pairs here... hardly a stock room but whatevs. I didn't even click on the thread but now I gotta see the ruckus. It can't be nowhere as bad as the 2015 Chi-raq thread, right?

Man it would be nice if they gave the navy blue and metallic silver swoosh ones the OG treatment

Metallic reds will be copped... at the outlets [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got the mettalic green for 40 last time around .... but no n/a treatment... I'm expecting these to be discounted 2.. prolly not 40 but round a bill or less

Back
Top Bottom