Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bruh. My NDC pair of Royals has been out for delivery since 7AM and STILL ain't got to my pad.

I gotta hide that ish before my wife gets home. Last thing I need is for her to see the package out front. Then I can't pull the "oh honey I been had these"
thats when you pull out the "oh i sold (name 1 or 2 obscure pairs u dont have) to get these"

I just need those metallic reds back in my life Had them in middle school also how you guys feel if they made a metallic gold pair?

Damn man talk about a throwback. I rocked these with a boba fett hoodie back in high school.

For today

Yall want the Metallic Reds but I'm still sad the states never got the metallic purps.
That might be the last 1 they make tbh I feel the orange pair is next after the reds then grey, black, green, and maybe purple if we are lucky

Last edited:
That might be the last 1 they make tbh I feel the orange pair is next after the reds then grey, black, green, and maybe purple if we are lucky
I would think purple before orange just due to exclusivits but Orange on 1s has never been this hyped and it's the SBBS to blame.

I would think purple before orange just due to exclusivits but Orange on 1s has never been this hyped and it's the SBBS to blame.
That's why I said it would be next [emoji]128514[/emoji] But Nike doesn't release that many purple shoes for men so It could drop as a gs with there logic

Got a chance to pick up some chi's for $300

But i got black toes already :lol: they're too close in color for me

Wwyd?

IMO '13 Royals > '17 Royals. Pics dont do anything for me besides wanting to wear my '13 pairs.

Armed Forces are too clean.

Last edited:
Still can't believe I got these! Never thought I would manage to get Royals! Now jus needa get the Banned 1's (16's) and Black Toes and I'll be straight!

is this something worth fretting over? 

there's separation between the swoosh and the leather on the heel cup in case it isn't clear

got these as a gift for a friend from goat, and i thought that goat usually checked for defects like these and made sellers disclose them

fortunately, i don't think my friend is as obsessive as me, so it probably won't bother them at all, but my faith in goat (have three prior orders with them with no issues) is kinda broken atm

would hate if my on-order black toes came like this 

Hope y'all ain't in here with stock rooms of Royals. Had to unsub from the main thread. **** was getting corny 
mean.gif

there's separation between the swoosh and the leather on the heel cup in case it isn't clear

got these as a gift for a friend from goat, and i thought that goat usually checked for defects like these and made sellers disclose them

fortunately, i don't think my friend is as obsessive as me, so it probably won't bother them at all, but my faith in goat (have three prior orders with them with no issues) is kinda broken atm

Can you report that to GOAT?

What.

Back
Top Bottom