Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally had time to take a few pics. (Multiples of one variety were not included.;))
13-17
znq33b.jpg

17-LM-16
wiwqjl.jpg

17-16-16
29cx4pd.jpg

13 Trinity (Shadow remaster missing.)
33c7vcw.jpg

Banned Vs 16&17 toebox
28wf8g9.jpg

Royal family
1zmpmqg.jpg
33ykhec.jpg

Since I had a few pairs out to take pics, I decided to take a pic of the glitter on the Shadows. Before it was small patches. Now its the whole panel. It wipes off though.. The glitter looks like it's coming out of the pores of the black leather.

I sharpened the pic.

2luwis0.jpg

So who exactly is the asshat that so many people listened to him? Or is the joke that they listened to a person who knows nothing...

Just delivered from KicksUSA. $77 shipped
pimp.gif

inwima.jpg

Pair #2 of Royal's delivered (can't post pic since it will violate thread rules
wink.gif
) and sending to fellow member
@amitt5504 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Mine came in on Monday. Trying to figure out what color scheme I want to put on them.

Had to forward my order to be held at Kinkos/FedEx location due to my garage being renovated. I've been refreshing the my FedEx tracking site window every 10 minutes. Hurry up you, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just delivered from KicksUSA. $77 shipped :pimp:

inwima.jpg

Pair #2 of Royal's delivered (can't post pic since it will violate thread rules :wink: ) and sending to fellow member
@amitt5504 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Mannnnn I haven't even gotten shipping yet from them for my metallics and yin yangs

Mannnnn I haven't even gotten shipping yet from them for my metallics and yin yangs
I would email or call them and see what's going on.

Hopefully they shipped, or ship soon [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Anybody else rock nike SB style laces in the 1's? I did it with my old love new love pack back in the day and have been doing so ever since. I can't even rock the flat laces lol 

@dmv23  Do you have any pics? I only did it with the White Lance Mountains, but that's cause they came with those laces, haha. Always liked those laces more and I think I have some spare ones around.

@babyJs23  Thank you good sir!

Loving the new shoe smell (lol) and already on the hunt for another pair. Also need to find some Navy Metallics since the summer is creeping up. 
nerd.gif

How many 1's, not counting doubles or triples, do y'all still have unworn? I still haven't worn the 2016 b/reds or storm blues. All the rest I try to wear in regular rotation.

@dmv23
 Do you have any pics? I only did it with the White Lance Mountains, but that's cause they came with those laces, haha. Always liked those laces more and I think I have some spare ones around.

@babyJs23
 Thank you good sir!
Loving the new shoe smell (lol) and already on the hunt for another pair. Also need to find some Navy Metallics since the summer is creeping up. :nerd:
My double-up comes in tomorrow thanks to @imui for2oh [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

my only pic because im wearing them right now at work lol but I have them in my 2016 black toes, chicagos, old love black toes and will put some in my royals @ninjatoes  

@jericobot, I have a pair of 2016 Breds that I haven't worn yet. Probably gonna Un-DS those soon. 

@dmv23, not bad. May try it on one of my pairs. 

@babyJs23  Dope, man! (On the double up haha)

Really hope they find the pair though [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Pairs came in from Villa, tumble leather seems to be good on my pairs, now I just need Shadows
DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom