Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh dude, all of yesterday and this morning eastbay was letting you phone order a pair, results varied depending on the operator. I and many others got orders in, shipped this morning.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
Since they're rereleasing every OG 1 for the next 2 years.. any chance of the Chi 1s being included or am I stuck with going for resell?

Old pic of my shadows with glitter. Pair was purchased from footlocker on release day.

#glittergang checking in

Have you guys tried leaving them out of the box? Serious q. I've noticed it in the past but not like that. I wear mine a lot and don't put them in the box

It's happened to SBB's. Worried about mine.
it happens to pretty much any recent 1 with black leather...I spoke with nike about this and they gave me a direct corporate number...agter speaking with them they told me they are trying to figure out why this was happening...they told me they would refund even my worn pairs that's doing it as long as I bought them from a retailer...I didn't mail em back tho I'm good lol...I'll just wipe em once a month and it goes away but my friend who didn't wipe his..turned into a crazy white mold looking glitter patch that won't wipe away now

Alotta ppl stock piling these remastered 1s...thinking they can wear years later and don't never check em are gonna be in for a huge surprise when they bust em out

Went to a footaction outlet 2 weeks ago and every single royal 1 low was ate up with it.

Last edited:
I'm glad Eastbaygate happened. Got my size 9.5 on the way. Kinda tempted to buy a pair of '01 Breds to beat up to replace my DMP Bulls beaters but I know my fiancée is tripping that I spent money on New Loves and Royals and that the closet is still filled with sneakers I'm suppose to be selling.

did anybody see this? i know we should take pinoe's info with a grain of salt, but i'm intrigued!

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my Royals like so many here, but these just arrived today...

I've heard these were great quality, but damn. The leather is super soft. I'm amazed these are so nice and are hardly mentioned or brought up. Glad I added such a dope pair to my 1 family.

Last edited:

I've heard these were great quality, but damn. The leather is super soft. I'm amazed these are so nice and are hardly mentioned or brought up. Glad I added such a dope pair to my 1 family.

Funny you showed this, I just wore mine not too long ago! The only issue I have with this AJ1 is the sizing is a little weird. On this one half down size is too small, but on my SBB, RSBB, Royals and Chi's it's fine.

Lasers are pure butter. Best ina long time. If I can find for $100 I'll buy 2 more..

Back
Top Bottom