Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang, sorry man @babyJs23  
mean.gif

what would you all say is worth more? 2013 bred 1 VNDS or 2016 Banneds DS? 

2016 for sure

Sorry for the bad wording on my end. How much cash should The person with Chicagos add

zero haha. keep the chicagos! if u getting the chi, then whatever u feel comfortable with.

Thanks y'all.

Stupid me, I forgot to put insurance :smh: I got distracted by my kids and just wanted to get out of the store
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

heart just dropped a little. hoping for the best for ya!

Thanks y'all [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I made a rookie mistake and so far it cost me :smh:

Posted in the royal 1's thread and didn't hear the end of it lol. Anyone know the best way to do a quick fix for this scratch? Slipped in the bathroom after trying to fix a bathroom rug and caught my foot on sink door.
Try Angelus Leather Paint.

It should be pretty easy to get the black part looking normal. It might be a little trickier finding a perfect match for the blue. You may not get them back to perfect, but you can make them look better.

I jacked up my Flu Games a bit last year and got them back to looking close to normal.

Shoot bruh i use usps 4 the most part even though ppl complain about them. Depends on area. One time i bought this nike destroyer and it was lost. But seller put insurance on it

I always use priority with signature confirmation, tracking & insurance (up to $5g) on my sneakers and any expensive stuff

Dont worry good will happen to you
how much is the insurance up to 5g and does that cover resale value ??

what would you all say is worth more? 2013 bred 1 VNDS or 2016 Banneds DS? 

Definitely 2016 banners.... 2013s obviously are a bit more scarce but the overwhelming majority has accepted the 2016 banned as the better retro, not to mention the 2016s are DS. That's almost a no brainer.

Not really related to 1's but didn't know where to ask this and since it's a pair of 1's just thought I'd ask here. Have any of you guys sold shoes before through app invoice and had someone offer to send he shipping label themselves? Just wanna make sure I'm still covered in the invoice and everything and it isn't some kind of scam.

Not really related to 1's but didn't know where to ask this and since it's a pair of 1's just thought I'd ask here. Have any of you guys sold shoes before through app invoice and had someone offer to send he shipping label themselves? Just wanna make sure I'm still covered in the invoice and everything and it isn't some kind of scam.
sounds funny I would make any changes they wanted to the shipping label myself.

I can't believe UPS lost my DS 2016 Banneds I was trading for SBB 1.0 >:

This is bull-donkey! If it were a letter or a super small box I can see how that might be possible but, a 16x16x15 and about 3 pounds is just ridiculous :smh:

Now I'm out a pair of 2016 Banneds. I could have had some SBB 1.0's >: I should have just stuck with USPS as I always have.

Sorry, had to vent

Sorry that happened to you man. What did they say when you contacted them. What's the tracking say?

I can't believe UPS lost my DS 2016 Banneds I was trading for SBB 1.0 >:

This is bull-donkey! If it were a letter or a super small box I can see how that might be possible but, a 16x16x15 and about 3 pounds is just ridiculous :smh:

Now I'm out a pair of 2016 Banneds. I could have had some SBB 1.0's >: I should have just stuck with USPS as I always have.

Sorry, had to vent

Sucks. I know how it feels. This time around last year I lost my Shadows in a trade with a known NT'er. It was shipped via self server kiosk usps, and never updated after it was "dropped off“.

This sounds funny..id stay away

I've done it numerous times with the same buyer. He had an account with FedEx. He would send me the prepaid shipping info and I would go to FedEx and they would print out the label and it was good to go. I never had a problem.

how much is the insurance up to 5g and does that cover resale value ??

Best to call your local PO and ask, depends on many factors
Insurance covers the total cost of your item, whether its msrp or resale value. They would require some proof that your sale or purchase was worth the exact value, like an ebay or paypal invoice, maybe even a shops letter stating your item was worth the market value.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c191

Insurance

Fee1
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired
$0.01 to $50
$2.10
50.01 to 100
100.01 to 200
200.01 to 300
300.01 to 400
400.01 to 500
500.01 to 600
600.01 to 5,000
(maximum liability is $5,000)
$9.15 plus $1.25 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
Additional Insurance Services
Fee
Insurance Restricted Delivery2
$4.95
1. Bulk Insurance discount $0.80 per piece.
2. For articles insured for more than $500.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are drying up fast! My first thought was, "I would trade you them for a pair of Royals." But, I am not sure I would. Sometimes about the over hyped status of the Royals and the "Sleeper" storm blues pushes me towards the storm blues.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom