• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't believe UPS lost my DS 2016 Banneds I was trading for SBB 1.0 >:

This is bull-donkey! If it were a letter or a super small box I can see how that might be possible but, a 16x16x15 and about 3 pounds is just ridiculous :smh:

Now I'm out a pair of 2016 Banneds. I could have had some SBB 1.0's >: I should have just stuck with USPS as I always have.

Sorry, had to vent
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

Last edited:

This is bull-donkey! If it were a letter or a super small box I can see how that might be possible but, a 16x16x15 and about 3 pounds is just ridiculous :smh:

Now I'm out a pair of 2016 Banneds. I could have had some SBB 1.0's >: I should have just stuck with USPS as I always have.

Sorry, had to vent

Not UPS but USPS "lost" my Chicagos in the mail for seriously like 3-4 months, not kidding, had already gotten the refund for them and everything... lo and behold they showed up one day and the brown box they were shipped in looked like it had been through it but the NA box and shoes were fine... not saying that's normal or to get your hopes up but after that happened to me anything can happen really

I hope so because UPS lost my first pair of Ultra Boosts months ago and I never got them in.

Posted in the royal 1's thread and didn't hear the end of it lol. Anyone know the best way to do a quick fix for this scratch? Slipped in the bathroom after trying to fix a bathroom rug and caught my foot on sink door.

U can't fix that u can touch up paint it won't match and eventually it'll chip right off that sucks sorry bro

Heading out 4 some halal combo gyro for $4
awesome taste awesome price awesome shadows awesome thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U in ny? Had a mean lamb gyro last night

I can't believe UPS lost my DS 2016 Banneds I was trading for SBB 1.0
mad.gif

This is bull-donkey! If it were a letter or a super small box I can see how that might be possible but, a 16x16x15 and about 3 pounds is just ridiculous
mean.gif

Now I'm out a pair of 2016 Banneds. I could have had some SBB 1.0's
mad.gif
I should have just stuck with USPS as I always have.

Sorry, had to vent
Wow that's crazy. I get paranoid when they label the drop off wrong. Sorry to hear that bro.

Last edited:
I can't believe UPS lost my DS 2016 Banneds I was trading for SBB 1.0 >:ups "lost"my 60 inch flat screen tv I ordered online from Walmarts website..was out for delivery and the status never changed..ups swears they didn't know what happened to it..i was yelling at them over the phone like how you lose a 60 inch tv like that..like the thing just grew legs and walked out the station..I swear the whole ordeal drove me crazy..

Sorry, had to vent
Had the same problem but with fed ex..ordered a 60 flat screen from Walmart online site..was out for delivery was the last update..never was delivered to me..like

Sorry, had to vent

Shoot bruh i use usps 4 the most part even though ppl complain about them. Depends on area. One time i bought this nike destroyer and it was lost. But seller put insurance on it

I always use priority with signature confirmation, tracking & insurance (up to $5g) on my sneakers and any expensive stuff

Dont worry good will happen to you

Let other people tell it and UPS is in fallible... A reason why I'm never good on a purchase until its in my hands no matter the shipper. Good luck, hope it gets found.

Thanks y'all.

Stupid me, I forgot to put insurance :smh: I got distracted by my kids and just wanted to get out of the store

Heading out 4 some halal combo gyro for $4
awesome taste awesome price awesome shadows awesome thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U in ny? Had a mean lamb gyro last night

:lol: yea out in far east queens (born n raised[emoji]129304[/emoji])
Nobody can beat that taste:size:tongue:rice ratio. Best bang 4 your buck. :lol:

Posted in the royal 1's thread and didn't hear the end of it lol. Anyone know the best way to do a quick fix for this scratch? Slipped in the bathroom after trying to fix a bathroom rug and caught my foot on sink door.
customize those into breds

Let me just say this. Being in the loop ....it's very easy to "lose" a package at UPS. If y'all only knew, man :smh: outrageous

Hope it turns up though. I'd be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom