Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Wish I had my size but they gotta go [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] rarest shoe I've ever had even though it was gs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

put up an offer for $350 (will be offset by selling off my extra pair of royals) for 8.5 black toes on goat yesterday and can't believe nobody's bit on it (lowest price is currently $365)

sellers are trippin if they think anybody's gonna offer more

(and yes, i know they can be had on stockx for cheaper, but i like goat's quality assurance)

Satin bred 1's released in NY right?

Satin royals 1's in TX and ATL.

So possibly Satin shadows on the Westcoast come release day??

Just like kilroythedon kilroythedon said, I don't think so. Because the Satins we're based on the original MJ flight suits and to my knowledge, they only came in the blk/red and blk/royal cw.

Wish I had my size but they gotta go [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] rarest shoe I've ever had even though it was gs [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I was surprised my wife likes those.

She even wanted me to get them and I told her, "maybe if I were in Houston or Atlanta." :lol:

Last edited:
Idk if this has been discussed yet. But anyone else find it funny (weird) the 2016 Banned's are darker than the previous retro, but the 2017 Royal's are brighter than the previous retro ?

Idk if this has been discussed yet. But anyone else find it funny (weird) the 2016 Banned's are darker than the previous retro, but the 2017 Royal's are brighter than the previous retro ?

Not really. OG Bred 1s are dark, and the 2013 Royals were darker than the OGs. 17 pair got the color more accurate.

Plus, JB does whatever they want :lol:

My breds took a selfie and wanted to let yall know
that its fine after finishing the lysol wiping
Not ruined at all :lol:

No filter, no brightness no contrast no shadow, no highlight
Just sharpness edit

My breds took a selfie and wanted to let yall know
that its fine after finishing the lysol wiping
Not ruined at all :lol:

No filter, no brightness no contrast no shadow, no highlight
Just sharpness edit

Whoa. Lemme see the toe box, can't believe they look okay hahaha

Nike's sending out those reserves like "don't say we never did anything for you" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol imma take more pix l8r. I took them 3.26.17

I was diggin the lighter shade on previous retros but i cant over wipe or over do it on these. We know what can happen

The key is light wiping, and initially my pair was slightly light to begin with. [emoji]128513[/emoji] my pair under went a slightly light leather tone brightening treatment, kinda like skin glow :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom