Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where did that crazy rumor that Chicago 1s are going to retro again in 2017 come from? I highly doubt they're going to, I'm 99.99% sure it's false.

Since we are on the topic of prices would the Chicago 1s for 260 (can haggle a bit) 8.5/10 be a solid deal? Really not a fan of used shoes but ds ones go for way too much

Didn't the blk/whts re-release within a couple of years of each other? I just checked the tag on my pair and they're from 2014. Didn't they release in like 2013 or something? I could definitely be wrong though.

Off topic but I wasn't collecting when royals dropped..were those more limited than 2015 chicagos? Just curious how and where they were sold..I noticed they always sell 4 a boat load compared to the others. Sorry just love learning.

I think all 2013 were less quantity than the remasters. 3/4 of the royals inventory went overseas. Thats why so rare in the states to begin with.

Last edited:
Most every og cw dropped through 13-early 14. After the frags, remasters started and it has been a recycle of the same colorways.

Off topic but I wasn't collecting when royals dropped..were those more limited than 2015 chicagos? Just curious how and where they were sold..I noticed they always sell 4 a boat load compared to the others. Sorry just love learning.

I think all 2013 were less quantity than the remasters. 3/4 of the royals inventory went overseas. Thats why so rare in the states to begin with.

This man knows. They only came out at a handful of fl family stores and a few boutiques. I remember people in Australia saying they were somewhat abundant there. These were allocated mostly overseas. I had no chance but I bought for 400 resale a month later. That wasn't too bad tho they got up to $1000 plus soon after

Couple images i took from the Jordan Archive this past weekend. They had the OG 85-86 AJ1s in all its glory
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Oh boy...that Royals release on 2/16/13 was a wild one.

-FnL released early, like 4 min early. 4:56PST and only 48/49 pairs on line? (Some stupid low amount)
-NdC didn't release any mens, just GS
-NTSF had only 8 to RSVP. 8!?
-Few Shoe Palaces were doing raffles. They only got 1 FsR per store.
-And like someone mentioned before, most of the pairs went overseas.

With only 20-25K pairs produced, I would safely say that the whole US got only 10-12k.

That was a tough release... :smh:

Ooh wow makes sense now why they go for so much. boy I can only imagine how tough 2017 drop will be BUT we got this...thanks for info guys. Repped

monaka monaka wow never wouldve thought that flight club had that good of price on breds. Maybe more deals will be had for 8.5 breds once SOHO restocks.

honestly just waiting for the royals since my pair got stolen. after that im done with 1's and probably JB in general.

Back
Top Bottom