Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup, meanwhile some say "if you would have put in legwork you could have copped." Like we have that kind of luxury to hit up many places similar to NY, especially compared to their inventory/allocation
embarassed.gif

can you request pictures of the pair of shoes you're gonna get from goat?

want a pair of banneds with a brighter shade of red

What's a fair price for cyber Mondays? All the pairs in my size on eBay are about 180-190. Bout to make an offer on goat. Thought these could be had below retail?

What's a fair price for cyber Mondays? All the pairs in my size on eBay are about 180-190. Bout to make an offer on goat. Thought these could be had below retail?

Check your local smaller retail stores like Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, Shoe City, Shiekh, etc.

You might get lucky and find a pair on clearance.

Wow you should be able to find a pair for cheaper. I copped a second pair at the outlets for below retail.

Upon the news of the 16 Bred 1s being restocked again, I over-read the most important part about that Nike SOHO store opening...................THEY'RE DOING AN EARLY SPACE JAM 11 RELEASE?!!!! 
nerd.gif

OH LAWD, SOHO DISTRICT is gonna be a damn interment camp tonight with all them cats camping out for Space Jams

Last edited:
@gojira702 damn, didn't know they made it to oulets. How much were they? If u don't mind me asking. I was thinking below retail, maybe $120 be a good price?

Upon the news of the 16 Bred 1s being restocked again, I over-read the most important part about that Nike SOHO store opening...................THEY'RE DOING AN EARLY SPACE JAM 11 RELEASE?!!!! 
nerd.gif

OH LAWD, SOHO DISTRICT is gonna be a damn interment camp tonight with all them cats camping out for Space Jams
It's a mistake, not the 11s releasing lol Playoff 9s they're dubbing Space Jam 9s. 

If you see someone with a black polo and some 2011 Banneds, that's me.

I'm hitting up SY outlet later on today.
I stopped by there after I got off work.  Didn't see anything worth mentioning.  All the KO's and Letterman 1's I saw about a month and a half ago were gone.

So I just celebrated with carne asada fries
nthat.gif

Last edited:
wonder how easy it would be to trade some sz 13 black toes for sz 14 rsbb. 

weird crap I know..but hmm.

I stopped by there after I got off work.  Didn't see anything worth mentioning.  All the KO's and Letterman 1's I saw about a month and a half ago were gone.
So I just celebrated with carne asada fries :nthat:  
I was there around 4:00 and bought a zip up sweat shirt, runners for the Mrs, and a pair for my little one.

I didn't see anything worth buying other than the Char 10's :frown:

Had to pick up a Cali burrito from Don Pedro's afterward :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom