Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup, meanwhile some say "if you would have put in legwork you could have copped." Like we have that kind of luxury to hit up many places similar to NY
embarassed.gif
when yall cop, do yall see the same faces on line? 

Yup, meanwhile some say "if you would have put in legwork you could have copped." Like we have that kind of luxury to hit up many places similar to NY, especially compared to their inventory/allocation :wow:

Yah idk why people say that. Even in LA it is hard with leg work. Not saying its as hard as SD or other places but I mustve entered almost 20 different raffles and couldnt get a single bred for retail.

Yup, meanwhile some say "if you would have put in legwork you could have copped." Like we have that kind of luxury to hit up many places similar to NY, especially compared to their inventory/allocation :wow:

Don't be fooled by the many places though. I get as many L's, if not more, as you bro. There are TONS of people here.

Yup, meanwhile some say "if you would have put in legwork you could have copped." Like we have that kind of luxury to hit up many places similar to NY
embarassed.gif
Exactly!!! It's always big major city dudes telling people to put in legwork, having 100 spots to put in tickets while we have like 5 spots. Like what else legwork I could've done? lmao I don't have all those stores like you bro.

Yah idk why people say that. Even in LA it is hard with leg work. Not saying its as hard as SD or other places but I mustve entered almost 20 different raffles and couldnt get a single bred for retail.
I entered 48 local raffles for the 2016 Banneds and struck out on all, even with Shiekhs online raffle :wow:

You guys sounding like you about that Campout /Waiting in long lines life
laugh.gif

People downplay how crazy big sneakers drops in NY are
im about the "gotta be in it to win it" life. your sounding like you can just walk into the store for any hype release without waiting or some sort of line. 

Wow, the 2016 Bred 1s are getting more restocks than most of us doubted..............this is a good year for people wanting to get a pair of Bred 1s, pay attention to these restocks at certain places as it'll help with the resale pricing for you guys not willing to gouge $400-$500+ for these.

Wow, the 2016 Bred 1s are getting more restocks than most of us doubted..............this is a good year for people wanting to get a pair of Bred 1s, pay attention to these restocks at certain places as it'll help with the resale pricing for you guys not willing to gouge $400-$500+ for these.
yup eyeing the drop for banned 1s

I'm never about that camping life man, I just can't do it. Most I'll do is stand outside the store like 2 hours early.

Back
Top Bottom