Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo, but one thing I never got is why it's a 100 people line when there's like a stock of 30. You would think by the 60th person the rest of them should assume they're going to take an L in advance.

Nice! ^

Hopefully I can catch one of those NYC releases once I get approved to fly after my surgery next week [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yo, but one thing I never got is why it's a 100 people line when there's like a stock of 30. You would think by the 60th person the rest of them should assume they're going to take an L in advance.

It all depends ... I got to my FCFS spot and figured I was 65th in line but because I know most NYC major spots get 250 pairs on a restock I felt good about my chances for my size (8.5) or something close to it.

Thank you for the response but I meant more in respect to selling my pair. I need a size swap but I don't wanna get killed in fees when I sell my pair. Repped.
I need a size swap too. I have 9.5 and need an 8.5. Doubt thats what you have though
laugh.gif

How did you keep the stitching from getting bleached too ?
Theres a coating of wax on the thread so the fibers have a nice finished coat and it helps hold the fiber together. 

Well for this opening/restock they have a lot of options. And you have to assume majority of the people who are gonna be on that line are gonna be trying to buy Jams first. 

Well for this opening/restock they have a lot of options. And you have to assume majority of the people who are gonna be on that line are gonna be trying to buy Jams first. 
My b, I wasn't talking about openings/restocks I meant like regular releases. 

Damn, $31 for the KO's?  I'm gonna jump on that if I can find my size when I check out the SY outlet later.
If you see someone with a black polo and some 2011 Banneds, that's me.

I'm hitting up SY outlet later on today.
Let me know if you see any down there when you go, please, fam.

OH REALLLLLLY?!
nerd.gif
Yessir. Nike needs to open a retail store here in SD.

Outlets aren't cutting it
embarassed.gif
Or the little Nike Running store at Fashion Valley.
ohwell.gif

Didn't have one in Houston either, which is surprising since it's the 4th largest city in the country, yet Dallas had one
grin.gif

Anyway, I'm used it, even though it sucks. Would be nice to have an Adidas store down here as well.

Man my girl jus told me about the restock her office is across the street..

Hope they do the draw for everything.

Damn space jams dropping too!? Need a pair of those bad man. Another pair of SBBs would be nice as long as it's not the new ones that dropped

Damn space jams dropping too!? Need a pair of those bad man. Another pair of SBBs would be nice as long as it's not the new ones that dropped

Lol u kno damn right u gon be able to get space jams from 10am-3pm on ndc when they drop

Lol u kno damn right u gon be able to get space jams from 10am-3pm on ndc when they drop
I know lol but those are one of my favorite sneakers of all time. It's actually the one that got me into buying sneakers in the first place and I have yet to own a pair

They're not dropping the Space Jam 11s guys, it's those white/black 9s that they're calling Space Jam 9s this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom