Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was there around 4:00 and bought a zip up sweat shirt, runners for the Mrs, and a pair for my little one.

I didn't see anything worth buying other than the Char 10's
frown.gif

Had to pick up a Cali burrito from Don Pedro's afterward
tongue.gif
Repped for Don Pedro's! 

One of my favorite spots.  Now I have to go there after I check-in at Footlocker later this week.

Does the chicago fit big? Someone in my local group is selling a used 8.5/10 for 260 and he said they fit big, but it's size 8 and my TTS is 8.5.

Last edited:
Anyone In NY want to oop me Breds or Black toes for retail?

Let me break this release down for non NY cats. It's a very small block, line will get out of hand. Police will arrive. Line will shut down. Pairs will get backdoored to friends and resellers. Rinse and repeat

Does the chicago fit big? Someone in my local group is selling a used 8.5/10 for 260 and he said they fit big, but it's size 8 and my TTS is 8.5.

Mine fit tts. Do you have any other remastered? Blue Metallic, Lettermans, CM all fit like them. Banned and Black Toe are a little more snug in the toe box.

Mine fit tts. Do you have any other remastered? Blue Metallic, Lettermans, CM all fit like them. Banned and Black Toe are a little more snug in the toe box.
No I don't at hand right now. Maybe I should wait till I see a 8.5 for sale 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jordan brand is a joke if this is true
i keep hearing that. It's crazy when folks ignore logic when they want something. Jb has not retroed any remaster twice yet and won't start after only two years. Dumb a**** i swear

Last edited:
@50inchvert repped and they have my size in Sacramento. It's bout an hour an a half drive for me. Will be out that way next week. Still below retail if they still have them I'm going to pick them up

Back
Top Bottom